Chapter 2

Sean's POV

I slowly turned around to see two men, one had a worn out sherrifs uniform on and the other was in casual wear with a sherrifs cap on.

"Shane are you seeing what i am?" The man in the uniform asked.

"Man he looks the spitting double, you don't think this could be him do you?" Shane replied.

"Erm.. Your name isn't Sean by any chance is it?"

"HOW THE FUCK DO YE' KNOW MY NAME!! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OF YE' IN MY LIFE!!" I was shouting at the two men but yet I was still confused as to how they possibly knew who I was.

"Calm down please. My name is Rick, Rick Grimes and this is Shane Walsh. May I ask you to come with us as I think we have something you may want to see."

Ok now this is something I never thought would happen in a zombie apocalypse.

Daryl's POV.

I was just returning from looking for Sophia and I had just spotted Rick and Shane walking out of the other side of the woods with a third person.

I don't really think Hershel would appreciate another unwelcomed guest on his farm. As I drew nearer i got this weird feeling that i knew the person Rick was walking towards me with, when it suddenly hit me who the young lad actually was........

"Sean?" I asked.

"Oh my god, You son of a bitch. Daryl ye' are actually here. Where's Merle, he here to?" Sean looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"No there was an incident in Atlanta and he ended up cuffed to a roof. Then, dumbass, cut off his own hand and ran off. Now we have no idea where he is."

After a while of catching up with my brother I brought him over to my tent so that I could return something that belonged to him.