Nothing.

Hakyeon misses him.
He misses Wonsik.
Wonsik was a liar.
A cheater.
A traitor.
But Hakyeon misses him, never the less.
He misses how he could sink into Wonsik's gentle form without him minding, but wouldn't have minded if Hakyeon were anyone else either.
He misses how Wonsik's touch left him feeling warm and with a sense of security. Now that Hakyeon thinks about it, Wonsik reminds him of the sunlight. It would warm him, but it blinded him from the rest of the world.
His feelings blinded him from seeing how he was being used to fill Wonisk's desires.
He misses the conversations they used to have. Wonsik could talk for hours on end about nothing and Hakyeon would still listen. Occasionally, Wonsik would lean in close to Hakyeon and whisper sweet words of lust and so called love, making Hakyeon melt. Now he knows that these words were meaningless. They were words that Wonsik had recycled throughout the years. They had been worn out.
Hakyeon was only to be forgotten.
Wonsik would move on to the next one.
His next little plaything.
Hakyeon was only one page in Wonsik's book.
An article of clothing tossed to the corner of Wonsik's room.
A fragment of time.
A piece of his puzzle.
Nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Okay, this is just some crappy drabble I came up with at three in the morning. I wrote it last night but I got automatically logged out of Wattpad before I got to save it.
-_- I had to re-write the whole thing today. Hope you like it! Also, some people have told me that I should write more Iljae. I'm probably going to try to start some soon, so be patient! ^_^