Chapter 3

"No, she always acts like it though. Our parents happen to be good friends", he said rolling his eyes. "Oh", I said in relief.

After that we just worked on our project until the bell rings.

*BELL RINGS*

"Well, I guess I'll see you later Hayes", I said with a big grin. "Yeah! Catch you later on the bus unless we have another class together", he said walking out the door.

I catch up with Sarah in the hall. "Hey!", I said enthusiastically. "Hey, what's up?", she asks. "Maybe we could hang out at my house tonight.", i said looking at the ground. "Yeah I'll just tell my parents!"

*AT HOME*

"Hey Mom. hey Dad." "Hey sweetie", they said at the same time. "Oh by the way, this is Sarah. She lives down the street from us." "Well, it's nice to meet you Sarah!", my mom said. "We'll be upstairs", I shouted.

So Sarah and I hang out listening to our favorite band, 5 seconds of summer. I literally cannot. They describe my life. Anyways, we hang out and then I here a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" "It's me Hunter" "What do you want?", said exhausted. "Can I please play with you and your new friend?" Sarah nods at me says yes. "Ok, fine. You got lucky this time. "Sarah, this is Hunter, my annoying little brother", I say just kidding around. "Nice to meet you Hunter! Who old are you?" "I'm 7 and a half!" Then Hunter climbs on the bed and whispers in my ear, "Your friend is really really pretty." "Aww, well tell her that!", I said with a grin. Then he climbs into the chair where Sarah is and whispers, "Your really really pretty." "Aww that's adorable!", soda Sarah.

"Darn it my mom just texted me to come home. Bye Ellie. Bye Hunter."
"Bye!" said Hunter and I.

Kind of a short chapter but yeah! Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it! I'm already at 14 reads!! crazy! love you guys! btw~go follow my fan acc.~IG||@grxers.yeet