91 | loona

-91-

it's been a while since i updated this book, i don't rlly have an update schedule, i just post whenever i come up with new opinions. for today's chapter i've gathered a few loona opinions. remember to vote and comment (:

1. kim lip is my favorite vocalist in loona. i don't really have anything to add to this one, i just really like her voice, that's all.

2. hyejoo is the best performer in loona. a lot of people would say it's yves because she's the best dancer; but personally i think it's hyejoo, she's an underrated dancer by the way (glad she's been getting more recognition lately for it), and her facial expressions are really the cherry on top for me. she has an oustanding charisma on stage and she really draws me in. she has stated that her role model is hyuna, so that might be where her skillful performing comes from.

3. solo ranking:

12. yeojin - kiss later
i have no problem with this song and the message is very deep and i appreciate it, it's just not something i would listen to usually + i don't really like how her voice sounds so prepubescent if that makes sense.

11. haseul - let me in
i guess i just don't like the song as much as the other ones. i have to be in the right mood to enjoy and listen to it.

10. vivi - everyday i love you
i like this song, i've listened to a lot of retro songs lately and i love the vibe !! once again, absolutely nothing wrong with this song, it's a bit boring to me though.

9. heejin - vivid
i like this song, i just don't listen to it that often. some parts sound a bit weird to me.

8. gowon - one&only
this song is hated by many but personally i like it. it's a bit basic though which is why it's near the bottom. kind of like with yeojin, her voice sounds a bit undeveloped which i don't really like, but it doesn't bother me super much. the rap>>>>

7. hyunjin - around you
hey youuuu nae mam algo itnayo
yojeum na maeil eorinai
gachi mollae sumeo barabojyo
youuuuu nae mal deutgo itnayo
ajik na yongginajil anayo
mareopshi tto danyeogayo

6. jinsoul - singing in the rain
from here on it'll get super difficult to rank the songs, i just love them all so much hhh ☹ this song is super iconic and i really enjoy jinsoul's rapping as well as her vocals. the beat drop is so unique and futuristic sounding, edm come thru omg

5. choerry - love cherry motion
i have quite a wide music taste, and i love the mixture of cute bubblegum pop and the hard-hitting beat drop in this song !! usually people like one or the other, but in my opinion opposites compliment eachother if they're mixed together the right way and loona's producers rlly did that with this one.

4. olivia hye - egoist
honestly this song shares 3rd place with heart attack, i just happen to prefer heart attack today lmao, it depends on what mood i'm in. queen rlly trained for only one day before she debuted and she did not disappoint. i lovelovelove everything abt this so much, especially the verses omg.

3. chuu - heart attack
this is one of the first loona songs i ever heard and it (along with jiwoo herself) immediately stole my heart. it's super catchy and cute. i don't really have that much to say about it; it's a great song and deserves 3rd place on my list.

2. yves - new
this song is absolutely everythinggg. and the fact that it's the first and only soultronica song in kpop is amazing, queen of making history !!

1. kim lip - eclipse
i bet y'all expected this, this song is at the top of everyone's list but DESERVE. it's literally perfection so of course i'll be giving it its rightful 1st place.

4. loonatic is an underrated track. everyone pays dust to this song but it be like that sometimes, thus i'm here to remind you all that this masterpiece exists. as one of the first ever dream pop songs performed by a kpop artist, this song makes me feel like i'm jumping on clouds. the lyrics sound oddly mysterious and cryptic as a perfect contrast to the happy tune of the song, succeeding perfectly in creating a dreamy, yet kind of bittersweet atmosphere.

_________

a/n: wow, a positive chapter for once? lmao. to end this i would like to add a small note to all of the non-orbits reading this (i'm sure there are some !!).

lately, i've noticed that there is a negative stigma surrounding loona and orbits. a lot of people jump to conclusions about the girls- or simply avoid them alltogether because of the 'stan loona' thing, and a few insensitive trolls on twitter. i know that 'stan loona' can get annoying at times, but please don't let it stop you from checking out the group, their music and their concept (not only hi high and butterfly, for the love of god, those are not their only songs). i promise you, it will be worth it and you will be mindblown by how much thought and work bbc, jaden jeong and other people have put into loona and everything about them. and even if you decide to not look into the theories, i'm sure you will find many songs you like from their extremely wide and diverse discography.

also, most orbits are really nice and welcoming. please don't let those few trolls that try to get loona dragged by posting insensitive things disguised as an orbit represent our fandom as a whole, because believe me, 99% of us are not like that (: thank you for coming to my tedtalk, and stan loona