Chapter 1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVER"!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents, older brothers: Dylan, Ryan(twins), Riker,Jace(my twins) , and my little sister Riley yelled in my ear.

Now I know what your thinking why didn't they have a Happy birthday to them? They don't like to celebrate our birthday."OH MY GOD!! U GUYS HAVE 5 FREAKING SECONDS TO GET OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I JUMP ALL OF YOU AT ONCE!!!!" I yelled more like screamed.

I peak my eye open to see them scurrying out of my room like bats out of hell

"AND LEAVE THE CAKE!!!!" Next I felt the cake being layed on my nightstand and my brothers Ryan and Dylan kiss me on the top of the head and then leave.

Well let me introduce myself. I'm Silver Evans. I have natural blue/silver hair and eyes that change with my mood.

My parents are Alpha and Luna of the Blood Star Pack. I have 5 other siblings (as you already know). My twin brothers and I have been told that we are destined for greatness because of our hair which is exactly like mine but the only thing different about them is that Riker's eyes are Red and Jace's eyes are Yellow. But we don't believe them.

I have 2 besties name Aloe and Midnight. Aloe is my sista from another mista. She was the first person to come and talk to me at training and helped me with my moves. Now we are the undefeated duo in training and we kick butt.

Midnight King is a different story.

Midnight used to be my bully. He would mess with me and call me names until one day I stood up to him and didn't take it anymore. That day forward he was my friend..... Heck he still is and always will be. He said that I saved his life because he was tired of being named the bully. I was the first person that listened to him so I was the first person that he came out to.

Yep you guessed it..... Midnight is gay!!!!!! It's cool because he helps me with my outfits when I'm going on a date and others and he has already found his mate. It's my brother Dylan. But anyway let's do what we gotta do and get into this. Silver out. PEACE!!!