Chapter 4

As I round the corner of the school looking for River I come to a stop. Infront of me is the most heartbreaking scene ever in history. River kissing someone else. That someone is who you may ask?. Well no other than my ex-bestfriend Jacie. The reason I say ex is because she took my boyfriend became popular and ended up making my life a nightmare even thought I am the Alpha's daughter I don't like using my power on people so I just let it happen. I'm guessing that a little gasp came out of my mouth because River and Jace turned around. River with a regretful and sad look and Jace with a smirk that I so desperately wanted to wipe off that face of hers. But no.

"Hello Silver it's been a long time hasn't it?" asked Jace

"Jace.River.Goodbye." I said and with that I ran off into the woods ignoring the yells if my brothers and River. I.JUST.RAN.

I soon came across my favorite hiding place and just layed there.

Suddenly I get this uneasy feeling. I next hear a twig crack. I whirl around so fast I could have gotten whiplash. There standing before me was Kadin the Vampire Prince.

"Hey Cutie. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this. hmm?" He asks.

" Hey stupid can you get off my brother's land and leave my territory?".I ask with sarcasm dripping from my voice."

"Hmm. Feisty Werewolf. I might just have to make you mine". He says with a glint of evil in his eye.

"You might just. OR you can leave me alone and go somewhere else other than here". I say backing up until my back hits a tree.

"You know I would take you up on that offer but I'm looking for a bride and I need someone to help me have children preferably hybrid children. So I need you. But I won't have you just yet there are preprations to be done." He says.

"So I will leave for right now but I will be back.SOON. My love and you will be MINE."

As he backs away I feel as though I can breathe again. I look around and he is gone. Nowhere to be seen.

All I can think is. SERIOUSLY?!?