Characters

Malea Amora
Malea is 23 year old 5'1, dark brown hair Many call her thick with a tiny waist but she calls it being chubby from her favorite foods. She's sweet but bitchy when she needs to be. Innocent her family thinks she is but little do they know what really goes through her mind.
Alpha Roman
Roman  is 30 years old 6'6, curly black hair always ties up to a bun. People are scared of him, being cold, could careless about anyone but his family. The one and true legend himself being half wolf and half demon. He craves to have his mate and do what it takes to have her.
Sean Flores
Malea older brother 28 years old 6'4, with dark brown hair. Did I mention he's also Roman beta? He lives in the pack house so he can stay close to Roman whenever he needs orders and also to protect the pact. When Sean was 19 he found his mate, she was beautiful most breathtaking women he ever saw.. but she already chosen a mate for herself and rejected Sean.
Damien Flores
Damien Malea other older brother only by 1 year and 5 months. Making him at 25 years old 6'2, with dark brown hair. People say Damien and Malea can be twins. Damien is over the top protective of his little sister more then Sean ever was. He's tough and acts like if he's 10 years older than both of them.
Emily Ricci
Roman younger cousin Emily who's 18 years old 5'4 with hot pink curly hair. She's fearless and not afraid to pick a fight even if it's with her older brother. Being trained to be the top warrior she takes no shit from no one.