Pissed Off Brothers

Mason

I don't think I ever been as hard as I am right now. My mate really called me daddy. Where did this daddy kink even come from? I guess first time for everything. Looking down into those beautiful colored brown eyes, I knew she wanted me, needed me.

     "What the fuck Alpha if you don't get off my fucking sister right know I'll beat the shit out of you I DONT care if you're my alpha" looking up I heard Damian growling. His canes were peeking out and by the look of it he was about to shift.

"HOW DARE HE TALK TO US LIKE THAT KILL HIM" my wolf yelled.

I was now angry, my blood was boiling, my horns are on fire. Getting up from my mate I launch at Damian, ready to snap his neck. Before I could reach my little mate tackled me to the floor.

"Please Mason don't, he's just protective of me please stop" my little mate cried.

"Did you not hear how he talked to me and disrespected me. You're really going to defend him" I said with no emotion.

"I am not defending anyone okay. Plus to make things fair he's mated with your cousin" well has the tables have turned

"As your alpha Damian I forbid you to mate with my cousin" I said with a smirk on my face

"What the fuck you can't do that shit. I don't care if you're the alpha. I love your cousin so much I'll do anything for her" Damien pleaded

"Very well then YOU can't tell me shit about me and my mate. I don't give no fucks. If you mate my cousin then we're even" I said knowing damn well he has no choice but to agree

"I guess you're right" he whispered

"Oh I know I'm right" I just laughed

Ariel

"Mason" I said softy. We went back inside the pack house and Mason took me into a little room. It was pretty small with just a couch and a coffee table.

"Yes my princess" he said back giving me shivers down my spine.

"What are we? I mean like I know we're mates but whats going to happen now" I said concern not sure if he actually wants me for me and not because I'm his mate

"Ariel baby what is going to happen is I'm going to make you my Luna on the next full moon and then we're going to have long hard sex" mason said as he whispered in my ear.

"I am... what if I refuse" I said knowing damn well I won't. But you know just to press his buttons

"I'll like to see you try" he replied with a growl.

Mason grabs me by my neck and forces me to look at him. Smirking I smash my lips onto his and to try gain dominance. Without a doubt I lost the challenge as Mason pulls away his hand from my neck now holding both of my arms up.

"Don't even try baby" mason growls in my ear starting to lick my neck where his mark will be at. Knowing what turns him on I rub his horns.

"D...on't" Mason stutters.

"Ooo is mr. Big bad wolf stuttering now" I joke rubbing his horn harder.

"Fuck baby if you keep doing that I'm going to lose control and I promise you don't want that to happen" Mason says

"Maybe I do" I say back licking his ear. Giggling Mason picks me up over his shoulder smacking my ass.

"Oh you're going to get it" Mason growls