Ivypool

My alarm clock went off. 7:30. Time for a new year of high school! I'm a sophomore this year. Freshman year, horrible.

As I pulled on a silver hoodie and blue jeans, I ate my breakfast and went to school.

"Hey Ivy! How ya' dork doin'?" That's Dovewing. The biggest diva in the school. Everyone is chasing after her. I'll try to snag a single dorm.

"Fine. Except for the fact that you're my sister," I rolled my eyes and muttered.

I ran up to catch up to my bestie, Blossomfall.

"Hey Blossom! How was your summer break?" I asked.

"Great. How 'bout your's?" Blossomfall responded.

As we walked toward class, we asked about our schedule.

"So, who do you have for homeroom?" Blossomfall asked.

"I have Ms. Bluestar." 

"Seriously? Me too! It's such an honor that she teaches at our school. I've heard she's won more rewards she can fit into her office!" Blossomfall was so excited. 

Blossomfall is sorta popular. I was a nobody. Dovewing is the Queen Bee. I hated Dovewing. She was so bossy. Dovewing is the head cheerleader. I'm on the volleyball team. So was Blossomfall. She was the team captain. She's probably the reason I got on the team anyways. 

Our school was split into 5 sections. Thunder, Shadow, Wind, Sky, and River. They were lead by Thunderstar, Shadowstar, Windstar, Skystar, and Riverstar. The Big 5 were also known as the principals. Blossomfall and I are in the Thunder section.

Each section is split into two main rooms. One for boys and one for girls. Our private school is super fancy and there are gardens separating our sections. There are streams and small trees in the garden. In the center, there's a HUGE fountain. You can also swim in it. I mean, I don't like swimming. Almost no one but the River section likes swimming.

The school was renovated a few years ago. The seniors probably started at the old school.

As we got into the room, I sat next to Briarlight.

Briarlight is Blossomfall's sister. She lost her abilities to use her legs after she was run over by a car in middle school. Briarlight also an assortment of instruments. Piano, violin, viola, cello, bass, clarinet, flute, saxophone, trumpet, baritone, trombone, you name it, she plays it. Well, she doesn't play percussion. She thinks it's too loud.

After class, Blossomfall and I, along with Blossomfall's boyfriend Thornclaw (a junior) went to Cloudtail's Cafe. Cloudtail is a senior, but he was given permission to start a shop on campus. He sold coffee, doughnuts, cupcakes, brownies, and cookies. All baked by him and his girlfriend, Brightheart.

All three of us were part of the Dark Forest Club, an exclusive school club. That's how we became close friends.

After the delicious treats, I went back to my SINGLE DORM and did my homework on my MacBook. High school doesn't suck that much... PSYCH!!!