Chapter 1

Home Sweet Home

-Rose's Perspective- 

I take a final look around my room. I was going to Hogwarts today, with my twin sister, Pansy (Parkinson). This wasn't our first time. Pansy and I are in our sixth year of Hogwarts. I love Hogwarts more then I love my own home. Hogwarts is my home. 

"ROSE! Get down here! You are going to miss your train" My mom yelled at me from downstairs parking lot. I looked at her from my window and quickly nodded. 

"Coming mum!" I took my suitcases and my owl named Skipee. Yeah it is sort of a funny name. I ran down the stairs in my parents' huge mansion. Our family was pure blood. We belonged to the family's from the elite wizarding community. Along with the Malfoys,Blacks,Goyles and many others.  I got downstairs and  loaded my trunks in the car and sat in the backseat with Pansy. 

"Took long enough did you?" Pansy taunted me, with an evelish grin on her face. Sometimes I get confused if that is her actual look or not. 

"I am sorry Pansy." I said not trying to make a big deal, but couldn't help but load my voise with sarcasm. 

I opened a book and buried my head in the book. My parents were so busy with their work that they didn't have enough time to drop us off at the station. They sent a driver. That is how my parents always are. I knew the driver more than I knew them! Just kidding - but they are barely there for Pansy and I when we need them. 

Pansy loathed me. We were practically okay until Hogwarts. Everybody expected me to be in Slytherin but I was sorted in Gryffindor. My family thinks I am a disgrace to them. I am actually proud of myself. I am glad I can support the truth and not be the typical pure blood You-know-who follower. And what's wrong with being in Gryffindor. I love my house and it's histories. We stand for bravery. 

I was even part of the Order of Pheonix. I support Harry Potter no matter what! Hermoine is my best friend! I guess Harry is one of my best friends too!  Ron is like my brother. I recently got to know Neville. We talked before our fifth year but last year was when we really got close. He told me about his parents and how he missed them. My reply? I miss my parents too. 

 Anyways...Ginny doesn't like me. For some reason. She didn't from the first day of school. Oh well. We almost reached the station, where I was supposed to meet my friends who were closer to me than my own family! Most people like summer, but trust me I just hate going home. We finally reached at our destination. The driver parked the car and unloaded out trunks for us. 

I opened the door and got out, taking a deep breath as I stepped towards the station. It was a warm morning. I spent my whole summer waiting to go back. I love Hogwarts, it is for people like Harry, Neville and I to forget that we don't have loving families, but we can choose our own families. And family means that no one is forgotten.