Ch.1:We meet Again

A/N Hey Everyone I finally have the guts to write this story. Please enjoy and give me any thoughts you might have.

     It was a late Sunday afternoon in early October. A bluenette haired girl was ushering herself home, when she bumped into what seemed to be a blonde haired boy. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." she apologized. "It's fine Mari." the boy chuckled as he gave her a cheeky grin. She soon realized who it was. "A-a-adrien." He started to laugh a little bit and helped me up.

       I smoothed out my bangs so I could look at him. He smiled and offered me a ride home in his car. I hesitated, but made up an excuse and said "The Gorilla and Natatlie are probably waiting for him." even though I know that wasn't true. He smiled weakly as if he knew that wasn't true and said " Well see ya at school tomorrow ." I smiled and waved continuing the walk home.

           When I got home, I ran to my room and was knocked out cold on my chaise drifting off to my dream world.
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm, surprised that it was 6:23. I got off my chaise and began to start getting ready for school. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, then changed into a black flower printed crop top, a white cardigan, light blue skinny jeans, and white slip on vans. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw my mother setting my breakfast on the counter. I thanked her by kissing her cheek. Since she was distracted I secretly got a bunch of Tikki's favorite cookies. I then ate my breakfast. When I was finished I got my usual pink purse and pink backpack. I said Goodbye to my parents and casually walked to school.

         I arrived at school and walked into my first class. I examined the classroom to see only Ms.Bustier. "Good Morning Madame Bustier." I said happily. She turned her head to the side, not taking her eyes off of her paper. "Morning Marinette." she said finally looking at me. I smiled at her again and then went to my seat. About twenty minutes passed until she saw the silhouettes of Alya,Nino, and her crush Adrien. Alya froze once they reached the room. "How did you get here, your always late!" she blurted out slightly confused. "Hehe let's just say I actually woke up to the alarm" Alya suddenly looked quite happy and jumped on me while starting to hug me tightly. She soon said "Thats great girl" I hugged her back. We pulled away and looked at the boys who were smirking. Suddenly I spaced out while trying to figure out why they were smirking.
       A/N 475 words let's get to 1,000 😂

       I looked up to see Alya tapping my shoulder. "Oh sorry Als." I said nervously.  "Its fine." She reassured me. We sat back down while the class eyed me confused especially Chloe and Lila. I just fake smiled back to them then looked at the teacher who was starting the lesson.

                     (Adrien's POV)

             I woke up to Plagg's whining and started to laugh. I took a quick shower, then fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and got ready. I changed into a sky blue hoodie Marinette made for me last year, black ripped jeans, and white adidas.
          I walked out of my room, down the stair case to an empty quite large table with one plate of food on it. I finished my 'model diet' breakfast and got into the limo with 'The Gorilla' in the front driving.

               Once I reached school, I walked straight towards Alya and Nino whlie carefully looking out for Chloe. I was confused why Marinette didn't come yet. I asked them where Marinette was, but Alya just sighed and whispered something to Nino which made him gasp. "What?" I asked even more confused. She shrugged at me and then walked with Nino to class while I just followed like a lost cat.

             We finally reached Madame Bustier's classroom and groaned knowing we don't have anything exciting going on. I grinned as soon as I saw Mari happily sketching in her notebook. I then raised an eyebrow at Alya who was having a melt down about Marinette being so early for the first time in forever. Me and Nino chuckled at each other then smirked knowing Alya would bring up last night's akuma attack. 'Wait. Why was Mari running from that area? I don't recall seeing her there and Ladybug was the only bluenette haired girl there. Could she be Ladybug? Maybe, but I need to see how she reacts to situations like for example if I call her Milady. Hmm. Bluenette hair. Check. Adorable Freckles. Check. Gorgeous Bluebell Eyes. Check. Kind. Check. Cute. Definitely Check. Never seen together. Check. Maybe I could get more information if I ask her to lunch?. I mean I always had a small crush on Marinette, but I wanted to devote myself to Ladybug.' I quickly grabbed Nino and rushed him to our seats. He groaned slightly as I laughed at my best friend. I then turned around to Marinette and winked at her. I chuckled again as I saw a hint of pink on her cheeks.

         •Time Skip To Lunch Time•

         Yes, finally it was lunch time. Maybe it is a good day afterall. I turned to Marinette and asked casually "Hey Mari wanna have lunch together?" I see on her face that she was surprised,  so I got a bit nervous. She then smiled and replied " Sure Adrien" Alya pushed her forward after whispering something in her ear that made her blush a deep crimson red? She then caught herself and walked over to me. I smiled while extending my hand for her to take. As she placed her small hand in mine, I instantly felt heat rise to my face. I then heard Chloe yell "UTTERLY RIDICULOUS, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS, HOW COME DUPAIN-CHENG GETS ADRIKINS AND I DON'T! SABRINA CALL DADDY NOW" I saw Marinette smirk devilishly and blushed into my arm which I used just in case this happened. I walked her to a small cafe a few blocks away from the school.

      We found an open booth in a corner and sat down.....

          A/N Okay Its finally done , for some reason Wattpad kept closing but we made. 1087 words . Bye See you soon