Ch.9 Old Friends and Enemies

Okay So I decided to start this now, so I can get it down now cause I wasn't able to before the decade/year ended :(

Marinette's POV

I woke up at 7:56 and checked my watch and saw that I had two hours before we land. I groaned and quietly walked to the royal suite, as everyone was still sleeping. I used my key-card and ran into the room, after locking it.

I walked to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I used my favorite strawberry banana body wash, while singing '7 Years, by Lukas Graham.'

I began crying while thinking about my grandmother on my mother's side, who was assassinated 8 years ago.

I got out of the shower, brushed my teeth, and put on and got dressed into a blue flannel off the shoulder dress, a black chocker, black heels, gold bracelets, and a tiny black hat.

I curlied my hair a little bit and it came out really well.

I went out of the royal suite carefully, as everyone was now awake. I walked to my seat quietly until I was pulled by the hand into a corner.

"Girl, do you know how worried Adrien was about you!" Bridgette and Alya said at the exact same time. I giggled shyly and responded "He is my boyfriend after all..." The girls squealed loudly, but stopped when we heard an announcement over the speaker.

"Hello passengers, I hope you guys have had a great morning, we will be landing shortly.

We turned our heads when we heard someone yelling what sounded to be my name. I looked at the person and realized that it was Adrien.

"Adrien..?" I said shyly. He ran over to me and whispered in my ear. "You made me so worried, Bugaboo~" I was about to sigh when I heard someone well actually people started yelling "Adrienette is OTP!"

Chloe's POV

I heard some yelling from the back of the plane and didn't mind it until I heard 'Adrienette is the OTP!' I froze.

'Why does Marinette get everything. She's smart, pretty, talented, unique, important, and more! But Adrien definitely doesn't like a spoiled brat like her!' I chuckled to my self softly.

Adrien's POV

"Mari you shouldn't scare me like that, but I wouldn't mind people shipping us, I mean we already are together so, theres nothing wrong with it.."

I looked at what Marinette was wearing and felt my face grow hot. My mouth dropped as I gawked at her.

"You're gonna get flies, if you leave your mouth open, Kitty..." I got out of my trance and closed my mouth while smiling at my lady.

"Hello Passengers, we have landed smoothly, I advise that you grab
your stuff and enjoy your trip!"

I pulled Marinette to the luggage pickup thing. ( I forgot what its called )

I grabbed my luggage and Marinette's even though, she refused for me to hold it.

We met up with the whole class as Ms. Bustier was making an announcement.

"Okay, class now that we have everyone, I would like to discuss our transportation. The Emperor and Empress have allowed us to go in limos to places we need or want to be at!"

She addressed that we will place our stuff in our hotel rooms and then we can explore if we want to.

About a couple minutes later 10 limos showed up. I pulled Marinette by the hand and led her to one of them. I bowed at the chauffeur and he bowed back.

Marinette motioned Alya and Nino to go in the one next to them for no reason?

The chauffeur put our luggage in the trunk and started the car as Marinette and I got settled in.

Marinette took out her phone, while I laughed at Chloe who went on and on about why she should be with her Adrikins.

I felt Marinette's head fall on my shoulder softly and smiled through her hair. "Princesa~" I whined. "What do you want, kitty" She responded while giggling. "Can I have a kiss, princess ?" "Mhm, how about no..?" She said as she pet my head as if I was an actual kitten.

I jumped onto her. "Marinette, as long as your my girlfriend, I get to kiss you all I want!" I said while kissing her forehead.

She giggled. "I know that, kitty~" She kissed my cheek as well.

"Mademoiselle Marinette and Monsieur Adrien, we have arrived to the hotel!" The chauffeur announced.

The chauffeur opened the door and I pulled Marinette by the hand softly.

The chauffeur gave us our luggage and bowed to Marinette and me. We smiled and bowed back accordingly.

I looked down at Marinette who was looking at the hotel. I lifted her chin a little and pecked her sweet lips. "Hmm, strawberry~" I mumbled sweetly in her ear. I could see her face grow a little red and chuckled.

"What's wrong Bugaboo?" She shook her head sheepishly and grabbed my hand.

We followed the class into front desk and apparently me and Marinette will be in a room together, along with Alya and Nino.

Marinette's POV

Is Adrien trying to seduce me or something cause I think that it's working. I felt his warm hand grasp mine as he pulled me into the elevator.

"Princess, you lived here before, right?" He asked as the elevator door closed. I nodded my head and he frowned. "You're not gonna leave me for another guy right?"

I smiled at him sweetly. " Even though the start of our relationship wasn't so romantic, I couldn't have it any other way, Adrien..." I looked down at my shoes while smiling like an idiot.

"Mhm.." I heard him respond as we stepped out of the elevator. " Tikki, Plagg you can come out..." Marinette said softly as they reached the hotel room. The little kwamis made their way out of their chosen's bags and sat on Marinette's shoulders.

Adrien held the door for me like a gentleman and carried my luggage inside.

I thanked him while giggling at his behavior. He was about to close the door when he heard somone yell my name, but it wasn't one of our classmates. It was Daxter.

"Marinette it's been so long since I've seen you!" I hugged him while Adrien eyed him strangely. I pulled back from the hig qhile smiling. "Daxter this is Adrien, my boyfriend!" Adrien went up to where I was and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Adrien this is Daxter, my childhood bestfriend.

Daxter gave Adrien a fake smile but no one noticed it but me but I shook it off. "So how long have you known, Adrien...?" I smiled at Adrien. "For a couple of years now.."

"Well see ya later, Cupcake~" He left the room. "Cupcake..? I thought I was the only one aloud to give you nicknames.." I let go of his hand. "I've always liked your's more, Kitty..."

Its been so long since I've updated this story. Sorry for that, I have a bunch of ideas for my stories so I will try my best to incorporate it with my story?

Word Count: 1195