Ch.2 Lunch Date?+Purrincess!

A/N Omg Thank you guys so much for reading. Today's goal is 55 words!

                   (Adrien's POV)

      We found a booth in a corner and sat down. The waiter soon came and
winked at Mari. I could feel that I  tensed up a bit, but tried to calm myself down. Then the waiter and I heard her mutter something under her breath, while she looked down. "What?" Me and the waiter said at the same time while glaring at each other. We looked at her waiting for an answer. She finally said "I'm not comfortable with you looking at me like that, sir" she said slightly annoyed, whlie looking him in the eye with a death glare.

          He finally left when I tugged on the sleeve of her cardigan. She looked at me and said "Adrien let's go" She said still annoyed. A smile crept on my face as I blushed at her stubbornness. We ended up walking out with 2 crossiants and a water bottle for Marinette. We arrived at school a bit early and went to the school courtyard and sat on a bench. She took out her sketch book and started sketching a ladybug dress. I asked her questions about the design like 'What is it for?' 'Are you going to wear it?' 'What fabrics are you going to use?'.

           •Time Skip to After School•

          I had asked Marinette to come over to my house. I wanted to see why she's always nervous around me. Thankfully she accepted and we are sitting in my limo right now. I looked over to the beauty next to me and sighed dreamily thinking of her being my lady. She glanced over at me and then blushed and turned around. I looked to see we were at the famous 'Agreste Mansion'. I pulled Marinette by the hand and led her to my room. We reached my bedroom and sat down on the couch. I looked over to her a few minutes later and said casually, yet nervously " Milady, you know it's not fun to be silent."

            She looked at me confused, but then her eyes grew wide. She calmed down a little bit. "Kitty, guess you got me." She replied while flicking my nose. "Plagg, come out you know I have your favorite chesse." She said while laughing. Plagg flew to her and said "Thank You Marinette, the attention I deserve" I just rolled my eyes at him and let him and Tikki go in the room connected to mine for them to catch up. Once they left I learned closer to Marinette and hugged her tightly while putting my head in the crock of her neck.

        She giggled a lit bit as she put in a movie for us to watch, before she had to go home. I removed my self from her so I could change my clothes. I came back and she was getting ready to go. I ran up to her so I could walk her home.

      We reached the bakery, which surprisingly wasn't as far as I remembered. Before I let her go, I lifted her chin and pecked her lips. She kissed my cheek and I felt heat rising to my cheeks. She laughed at my red face and said "I'll see you tommorow Adrien~" My face became even more red when I replayed the events in my mind on the way home.

             A/N Okay we beat 55 words now the real deal is 1200 words!

                (Marinette's POV)

            My life is just perfect right now, pinch me. I felt a little bit of pain go to my cheek and saw my little kwami Tikki giggling. I totally forgot she can read my thoughts. "Haha, very funny"
"What, you asked for it" she laughed.
I rolled my eyes at my favorite kwami and broke out into a fit of laughter too. "You should text Adrien~" Tikki squeaked. "So you can talk to your little boyfriend?" No was written all over her  face. I giggled while giving her a place of cookies as an apology. I dialed Adrien's number as I heard Tikki zoom to my face with a paper. He finally answered and said "Who is this?" I chuckled and replied "Forgot your lady that quickly?" I turned on video chat to see him blushing. I laughed at the blonde boy while smirking. He groaned but then said " So miss your knight or what?" I smirked again and replied back "Your Ridiculous" He pouted "Okay kitty, fine you can come over." He looked at me confused and said " How did you know I want to see you, Princess?" I then smiled " I can see it in your eye Chaton"