See if I care!

*Benji POV*

Me and Syd made a pillow fort last night since he stayed over. My mom said that the cops showed up last night and arrested his mom for abusing Syd.

"Benji, come out here for a second." My mom whispered opening my door.

"Okay." I said slowly getting out of the fort.

"Yes?"

"Benji, I just talked to the cops again and they said we have to go take him to the police station because his aunt and uncle are there to make sure he goes to a safe home."

"But. I don't want him to go!"

"I know Benji, but he has to."

"Okay.."

"What's going on?"

*Meanwhile halfway across town, Jey POV*

"Stop it!" I said falling to the ground and crying.

"Look! The faggots crying!" Lou said to his friend.

"Lou! Please stop!" I said crying even more.

"LOU! STOP HARASSING YOUR BROTHER!" My mom yelled at him dragging him away from me. His friend followed as they walked out the door.

"Jorge, it's okay." My dad said to me while hugging me.

"When is he ever going to stop hurting me like this?" I asked pointing to the multiple bruises I had on my arms and legs.

"I don't know, but hopefully soon." He said kissing the top of my head. I soon drifted off to sleep in the comfort of my father's arms.

I woke up in my bed the next morning hearing screaming.

"MOM FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT GOING TO THROW AWAY MY VAPE!"

"YES YOU WILL! HAND IT OVER TO ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

"NO! I'LL RUN AWAY IF YOU DO!"

"You know what, sure. See if I care."

"Wait but mo--"

"Nope, you want to run away? Go ahead."

"B-but..." Was what I heard before I heard the front door slam shut.

"M-mom? Dad?" I said walking out of my room.

"Oh, you're awake Jey." My mom said walking over to me.

"Where's Lou?"

"He left to his friend's house. He'll be gone for a while since they invited him to go on vacation with them."

"Oh.." I said not fully believing my mother.

"Anyways, I should get started on dinner." She said walking towards the kitchen. I went back to my room to think about where Lou would be. I thought of the tree house we made together, before his whole vape addiction. But he wouldn't be there, why would he? He hates me now.

I kept thinking about where he could be the whole time dinner was being prepared. 

"Jorge! Dinner!" 

"In a minute!" I said getting off my bed and heading to the dinner table.

"What are we having for dinner?"

"Pork chops!" My dad said reaching for his pork chop.

"Oh." I said. My plate was soon filled with a pork chop and some rice. I would usually eat my food instantly, since everything my mom cooked was good, but I couldn't eat. I was worried that Lou wouldn't come back.

"Jorge, honey, what's wrong? You've barely touched your food."

"He's not coming back is he?" I said feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"I'm not really sure. I doubt that he is." My mom said worried.

"May I be excused?" I said getting out of my seat.

"Sure." I quickly ran to my room and cried. I cried so much that I couldn't cry anymore, even if I wanted to.

I just miss him so much, even if he did hit me.

*T.S a couple of weeks later*

"Mom! I'm home from school." I said running to her room. As I was about to open her door. I heard weird noises. I thought she was hurt, so I opened the door.....and she was-----------

------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 596

Cliffhanger, I'm sorry! But you'll just have to wait for the next chapter. Which will most likely be uploaded in 30 mins- an hour. He-he. He-he.

HE-he.

Kk, bye Luvs!💞💞🥰🥰