Informational Part

Now there isn't anything special about this, but since I have a deeper meaning to this story and its characters.

First is gonna be Y/n, He is the Crown Prince of Smuei Grax, He is nicknamed The Bloody Prince due to his mercilessness on the battlefield, He is the God of War, Ares. He goes by the alias of HAKU. No one truly knows what he looks like, they only know right before he cuts them down.

Next is Mina, She is the Crown Princess of Icathia, She is nicknamed The Princess of Death, Due to the mass amount of casualties that happen when she steps on the battlefield,People dream of the day She and Y/n go face to face in battle. She is the Goddess of War Athena.

Next is the King and Queen of Icathia, The King, known as The All Powerful Tyrant, The God of Fire Hephaestus, Known primarily for his tyrannical government holding power of everything he can. Now The Queen, The Blood Sucker, The Goddess of Love Aphrodite, Known as The Blood Sucker due to her viewpoint of the people of her kingdom seeing them all as cattle to the greater good, also she drinks blood here and there but that's besides the point.

Next is the King and Queen of Smuei Grax, The King, The Conqueror, The God Of Lightning Zeus, Known as the Conqueror for his great military prowess and the complete take over of other smaller nations. The Queen, The Piety of Death, The Goddess of Earth Gaia, Known as the Piety of Death due her large participation in the kingdoms funerals as well as her ability of great death on the battle front, People draw large comparisons of her and Mina.

Next Momo and Sana, The Twin Swords of Icathia, Helen and Clytemnestra, The Bodyguards of Mina during everyday life, High up in the Icathian military.

Next is Matthew, J.seph,Somin, and Jiwoo, The Four Knights of Smuei Grax, also known as the Legion of Death, all look up to Y/n as an older brother, except Jiwoo, she sees him as more. Matthew and Somin, Apollo and Artemis, Jseph, Thanatos, and Jiwoo,Hestia. All of them known for the extreme loyalty to the Royal Family of Smuei Grax.

Next is Jihyo, The Lost One, The Goddess of Inevitability, Called the Lost One as she has lost her true self on the path to righteousness, No one knows of her whereabouts except Y/n.

Next is Rowoon, Chronus, The Titan of Time, holds a neutral  position in what he calls the great Farsi of the Great Kingdoms. Jealous of Y/n at times due to Rowoon's itch to fight at times.

Next is Nayeon, Lady of the Night (not in a bad way), The Goddess Of Night Nyx, Loves Y/n but is too shy, will kill for him, She pledged her loyalty to Y/n and Y/n only, She only takes orders of him. Wants to fight the Queen of Icathia.

Next is Leo, The Eclipse of Dawn, Titan of the Dawn Eos, hates the kingdoms, is in hiding away from the hardships, only shows himself for short periods of time before disappearing again.

Next is Nana, The Sin of Lust, The Titan of Fertility Rhea, Wants Y/n and Mina, Prefers to be low key  until there is a conflict she can't pass up on.

Next is Wooseok, The Great, The Titan of Light Hyperion, Friends with the King of Smuei Grax, Y/n respects Wooseok a great deal.

Next is Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu, The Titan of Frame, The Titan of Sight, The Titan of Prophecy. Tzuyu, The Titan of Sight beared children for Wooseok, Hyperion, then went into hiding with Chaeyoung and Dahyun, Asia and Phoebe.

Next is Jeongyeon, The latent queen, The Goddess of Death, Persephone, Patiently waits for the day for The Kings of Icathia and Smuei Grax join her in the underworld so she can inflict grand torture.

And last but not least is SeungJun, The Coming of Death, The God of the Dead, King of the underworld, wishes to break free of his shackles his brother placed on him, The King of Smuei Grax...

More to Come