Chapter 8: The thing we should not forget.

LAUREN'S POV

"You were what?!" Camila was so shocked when i told her about what happened last night.

"I was forced to be in a fake relationship with that stuck up, arrogant Malik by the freaking Management!" I explained.

"And you said yes?!" She asked. We were practically yelling at each other right now. The other girls were downstairs eating breakfast.

"i had no choice, that old self centered Mr. Magee said he'll drop me in Fifth Harmony if i turn down his offer! Like, i dont want that to happen!" I answered. I wonder what Malik feels right now. Because me? im totally devastated. 

"Then for how long does he plan to take this on?" Camila asked me.

"As if i have any idea, the only thing i know is that this management we're in are just after fame and money." I pressed my temples.

"I dont get it, why does it have to be you two? Why didnt he chose other big solo artists to be in this state instead of you and Zayn." Camila looked very confused with everything im telling her.

 "I dont know? but seriously i could've accepted it a lot more easily if its not Malik! i mean out of all people why do i have to be put up with him?! i cant even stand his attitude!" I yelled.

"Why can't you stand his attitude? Lo, you're even lucky to be put up in that state with Zayn! Im not saying this is a good idea but what if the management made a fake relationship with you and some drug addict rappers, a wrestler, some guy they just saw in the streets, wouldn't that be more interesting? But you're with Zayn and he's nowhere near that" Camila said. Whatever.

"You're just saying that coz you're a directioner..." I mumbled.

Camila sighed. "Hey does Simon know anything about this?"

"Im not really sure.. but i guess so." I said. Malik said Simon told him to shut up his big mouth about this, so probably he has something to do about this..

"Then why dont we try talking about this to him? Let's go!" Camila pulled my arm but i stopped her.

"Wait, did you forget? If we do this recklessly and Mr. Magee found out we're planning to do something behind his back i can be kicked out from our group." I said...

"What did Zayn told you?" She sat back down to my bed.

"Ugh, that im short, annoying, ---?" I said.

"No, not that! I mean what did he say about this whole relationship thing?" Camila explained.