Chapter 15: Wrong Move

LAUREN'S POV

"Okay, so what should i wear?" I roamed around the shop and checked every dress i passed to.

Geez, why can't i choose anything? I dont know why cant i, but i have been very unsure of everything right now! Ugh, this is annoying the hell out of me.

Anyways, I'm in a shop here in florida with two of my bestfriends, Dinah and Camila. Luckily, i have this two beautiful ladies behind me to make me a bit relaxed despite all the stress im feeling right now... and you know what's creepy? i dont even know what's stressing me.. Geez...

Okay, so since we dont really have any bodygurads or anyone with us except ourselves and we're really silly and pathetic at times, i know i wont lie. We wore some hoodies, cap or beanies and shades to cover oursleves. Well, we do absolutely love our fans but we wouldnt want to get raid while shopping

"Dinah, i think i have no idea what to wear.... " I sighed. Im giving up on this shopping thing!!

"A dress i suppose Lolo? You've been smashed with this beautiful clothes for half an hour and you havent figured out what you should wear?... wait--" Dinah handed me over a couple of dresses she probably chose for me.

I looked at the dresses but...

"Thanks Dinah but.. I think this one's really short, and... this might be a bit too colorful to look at for--" 

"For?" Dinah interrupted me.

"For uhm... for the.. ugh.." I cant really give an answer.

"C'mon Lauren, what is it?" Dinah insisted.

"Its good but.. I think the colors are too bright for... for what Zayn would wear." I slipped through my mouth. I covered my all red face coz apparently even if im worrying about that matter, im perfectly aware im being such a freak, like that doesnt even need to be worried about.

"Oh, of course.. you should've told me that to start with!" She said and pulled me.

We passed through the changing room where Camila was.

"Hey does this look good?" Camila asked but Dinah was in a hurry.

"Yep!---" I said shortly.

"Hurry up!" Dinah insisted.

"Why the hell are we running? clothes dont have feet Dinah! they wont walk away." I informed her.