1. The Cryptic Stench

Festering among the alleyway were the sickened and diseased rats that seemed to pour out from the sewer onto the streets. Amidst the rats strayed a homeless person or two and of course the occasional person who had put their faith into a needle. But within this alleyway no modern or "normal" person stumbled here.
  There was always a stench. The stench seemed to be composed of pure human composition and agony. Many of the locals referred to the stench as "The Cryptic Stench". Nobody had a clue where it had come from or what posessed such a foul scent.
  Most people played it off as simply a dead animal or worse a rotting carcass thrown into the dumpster in the alleyway that never got picked up. But always within their minds they knew that was not possible. They knew they only looked into that for comfort... For a sense of safety. Just as a man creates his own faith into his own created God.
The Cryptic Stench whenever smelled however, had probably drained the faith anyone had , true or false. When catching even a whiff when walking by it filled the mind with a monstrous deity. Visions of puss oozing from open sours, brains pouring out of a cracked skull... Visions of what a gorey Death would look like flew across the minds of those who had caught scent of The Cryptic Stench.
One person however had always grieved over the fact that there was no initial reason as to why this foul scent had awakened. Her name is Tessa, the awkward creep who was subtly attractive... But yet would probably be passed on by most of the opposite sex. However Tessa was not all interested in boys anyhow. She felt a strange and intimate connection to that alleyway. To the stench. She had a somewhat satisfactory feeling when she smelled The Cryptic Stench. She felt as if she belonged being encased in the pile of a thousand corpses. She strived for death... For Herself and for Others.
She felt at home when she entered that alleyway alone. Among the diseased rats. Among the filth in the alleyway. And of course... Among the foul thing everyone strayed from. She had come across it when she moved to this clumsy city about a year ago. Tessa had many secrets within the town she had lived in before. But nothing had come across as a hint as to what those secrets could be positioned as.
Nonetheless Tessa had become obsessed with the alleyway. She loved the depiction of Gore it brang. Of all its festivities. She delved into the gorey Capricorn Of Death and its longings. She wanted to join The Cryptic Stench. She wanted to be a part of it. She knew something had created it and she had now began to take strides to ally within this surplus of rotten thoughts, the thoughts that tinged and were excited by the pure drivel of a knife being pushed into a human carcass. Tessa knew something was behind this. She wanted to sell her malicious soul to the infinity of Gore...
And The Cryptic Stench