Alright.

IN A WORLD and era of fickle bones
Your warmth is what calls me home
For there are no tears, no fears, no wars
If you live on, and rest in my arms.

In a world that pities and resents the weak,
I've learnt to love that part of me
My ties to mortality loosen and I let go,
Some cycles of pain are inevitable.

In a world of hatred, anger, and regret
It's an honour to not be dirtied yet
Because you have given me a clean slate, a bloom
We are entirely different but entirely new.

Although the oncoming, creeping threat of the end-of-semester exams was steadily approaching, Izuku was generally optimistic. Katsuki had opened up to him, and even though it was just a little, the significance of it wasn't overlooked. Besides, now that they were dating, they hung out far more often.

Ochako and Iida were surprised but happy for their friend, and while Izuku didn't tell them about Katsuki's vulnerability (since that was between them alone), the duo could tell that something shifted. They understood the boundaries and never asked questions unless Izuku presented information.

It was a Saturday night, and the trio were seated inside a pub just off campus, along with Bakugou, Kirishima, Jiro, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Yaoyorozu. Ochako took it upon herself to introduce Iida to everyone she knew, which wasn't hard since he'd already met a few of them.

"My name's Yaoyorozu, but you can call me Momo," Momo smiled sweetly, strands of her dark hair falling over her shoulder as she tilted her head. In front of her was a plate of fries and a small burger. She looked over at Izuku and clasped his hands. "I never got to officially meet you last time. We should exchange numbers!"

Izuku smiled shyly and nodded. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

Kaminari, whose eyes were suspiciously lidded, pointed at Uraraka and Mina, who'd been sitting beside each other.

"I've been wondering for a while now, but are you two dating or something?" He asked before noisily scarfing down half of the fries on his plate. Jiro narrowed her eyes at him.

Mina grinned. "Maybe."

Sero adjusted the thick material of his turtleneck and sighed. "Anyway, who's up for helping me?"

"With what?" Ochako asked, taking a sip of her beer. Mina rested her head on her shoulders and sighed, idly stroking the mousy baby hairs on her nape.

"Just ignore him, he just wants answers for his assignments again."

"Hey, you don't know that!" Sero protested, shooting a glare at Kaminari, who'd been snickering. "Don't push your luck with me dude-"

Bakugou scoffed. "Do it yourself, soy sauce face. You're being a cum stain."

Izuku stifled a snicker and lightly slapped his partner's arm. "Don't be mean."

"I'm willing to help you with understanding the material, Sero." Iida adjusted his glasses and frowned a little. "But you must not depend on others to succeed. What courses are you having trouble with?"

"Mostly econ stuff." Sero frowned. Katsuki scoffed.

"We can exchange numbers later then." Iida turned to look at Katsuki for a brief moment.

Katsuki cocked a brow. "What?"

"The first time we unofficially met, your personality was what made me wary of you." Iida looked over to Izuku. "But, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. If you prove my scepticism to be justified, you can guarantee I won't forgive you."