Chapter 4

Billies POV

I pushed Brandon into a room with red lights two lamps and a mirror

Brandon grabbed my waist kissing me. I moaned pushing him on the bed, grinding on Him. I felt his dick getting hard, which made me more wet for him. I leaned back down making out with him. He flipped us over so now he's on top. I tugged at the Hem of his shirt signaling him to take it off. He did.

I bit my lip looking at his six pack. I sat up taking off my shirt and allowing him to unclip my bra. He starts kissing on my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys all the way down to my to top of my breast. I gasp as I felt his warm tong glaze over my nipple.

"Mmm Brandon" I moand as he started sucking on my left boob.

Brandon's POV

After I was done giving both breast some attention, I started kissing down her stomach. I look up at her pulling her sweats down with her black thong seductively. She stared at me biting her lip, letting out soft whimpers. I start kissing her clit licking it once in a while. "Mmmm stop teasing" she moaned, squirming underneath me. "What do you want" I asked with a smerk, knowing exactly what she wants. "Eat me " she mumbled. "What? I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said babygirl. Speak up"I said still kissing her lady parts. "Plz eat me daddy" she moaned out. As she said that I dove right  in tasting her sweetness. "Uuhhh yes" she moaned out in relief.

Billies POV

As he was working his tongue in me I felt a knot form in my stomach. "UHH o- OH GOD B-BRAN-AAH i-im IM CUMMING OOUU" I stuttered out. It was hard to form words at the time, his head game is 100. I then feel him stop and replace his tongue with his fingers pumping in and out of me at a fast pace, sucking and flicking his tongue on my clit. "FFFUUUCK OOOH GOOOOOD" I screamed. My legs were shaking by now and I was so close to my orgasm. "Mmhm" Brandon hummed into me pushing me to the edge. "AAAHH, Fuck" I said while cumming all over his hands and his tongue. "Mmmm sweet as fuck" he said licking the fingers he had in me, staring at me while he does. Damn he's so fucking hot. He came over to me sticking his fingers in my mouth for me to taste myself. I moaned at the taste. He removed his fingers from my mouth and kissed me roughly. As we made out my hand went down his pants, rubbing him through his boxers. He grunted through the kiss. "Mmm please?" I moaned. "Please what babygirl?". "Please fuck me daddy" I asked. Brandon got up unbuckling his pants with his boxers letting his thing spring out. Fuck he was big, and I'm so tiny. I was a little scared but I knew I could get through this. He looked at me stroking his dick. "You readym" he said in a low but sexy voice. I just bit my lip nodding. "Mm" I moaned as I felt his tip rub up and down my clit.

*gasp* "OH FUUUHHCK" Billie moaned out as she felt Brandon inside of her. Brandon was thrusting at a decent speed. Billie bit her lip bringing Brandon down, biting his ear and whispered "fuck me l-like you hate me da- uh, daddy". Brandon's eyes widen. He was shocked, he didn't see Billie as a freaky type, but he listened to her anyways. Brandon went faster and deeper into her. Billies long acrylic nails scratched his back making him hiss out in pain, but he was enjoying it. "OH GOD OH GOD OOOH FUUCK I- mmmm IM CU-CUMMING OOOU". Billie cried out. "Hold it"  Brandon says turning Billie over so that she's on all fours. " Daddy I can't FUCK" Billie whined. "Yes the fuck you can and you will" Brandon said in a Dom tone. He went harder and deep in Billie making her arch her back, giving him more access to her pussy. "What's my name?", Billie opens her mouth to talk but all she could do was let out a moan. " I said what's my name?" Brandon said slapping Billies ass hard, going deeper. "ITS D- oH FUUUCK ITS DADDDY.'" She moaned out. Billies legs started shaking more than before. " Daddy can I p-LEAAASS CUUUHMMM?" She moaned. "What I tell you?" he said. "But I CAN'T PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE?" She moaned. He slapped her ass harder. "Cum and see what happens" he said pulling her hair into a ponytail yanking on it. (This is how she went balled 🤭). "Fuck" Brandon grunts reaching his high. Billie couldn't hold it anymore, she screamed squirting everywhere, as Brandon did his last 2 thrusts pulling out cumming on her back getting some on the bed. He lays next to Billie as they both try to catch they're breath. "Oh god" Billie breathes out. "That was amazing" she says turning twords Que kissing his lips. Of course he kissed back. The kiss turned into a make out session but Billie pulled away before it got more heated. "Fuck girl you a freak" Que said laughing. "And you like freak" Billie chuckled. "Yeah and is that a problem?" Brandon said with a smirk. "No, cause this 'freak' likes you" she said giving him a big smile. "Hey are you free tomorrow" Brandon asked. "Um...yeah i should be. Why?". "Cause I wanna take you on a date" he said kissing her forehead. "Aww okay I'll see if I'm free tomorrow but right now I wanna cuddle" Billie said laying her head on his chest. "Okay mamas, goodnight" Brandon says but she was already sleep. He smiles at her little snores. After a while he falls asleep.
.
.
.
.
THE CRING UUUUUHG. first time writing smut and um... I was terrified I didn't know wtf I was doing.

Idefk how y'all other writers do it but I'll try to write smut once in a while.

And I'm up at fucking 1 sum not it 3:05am rn and I got school but a bitch can't sleep anymore 😭.

But yeah hope y'all lil nasty asses like it😂.
~my ugly ass Maya❤️