Chapter 5

Billies POV
It's the next day and I was really excited for my date with Brandon. I had just woken up and did my morning routine.

I didn't know what to wear so I asked que and he said wear whatever. I went in my closet and picked out this red sweater like dress and black ripped jeans. I put on my outfit, grabbing my phone and aquaphor before going downstairs.

Billies outfit

I went in the fridge to get a (dairy free) yogurt and sat down at the island

I was on my phone scrolling through insta before I got a text from Brandon telling me he was outside. I got up going to the door but before I could touch the door nob I hear a familiar voice, "and where are you going ma'am?" I turn to see my sister in law Claudia  sitting on the couch watching TV. "Um...out with some friends", I said. "Mmhm sure" she said obviously knowing I'm lying. "We'll have fun, and can't wait to meet him" she said winking at me. I shook my head walking out the door.

As I walked out the house I see Brandon outside of this black Chrysler 2000 2016. I smiled
"Wassup mami" he said with a smirk. "Hey" I said biting my lip. Damn he was fine asf. And his fit was fire.

Brandons outfit

"You look good mamas"

"You look good mamas". "You don't look too bad yourself" I replied winking. He opened the passenger door for me to get in and ran to the drivers side. "Ou such a gentleman" I said. "What can I say, momma raised me right" he said shrugging.

While Brandon was driving I got curious. "Mind telling me where were going?" I asked with a little sass. "You'll see" he said keeping his eyes on the road.

(Time skip cause I'm a lazy bitch 🙂)

About 25 to 30 minutes, we pulled up to this beautiful place

"

"

Woah" I said with wide eyes. It's beautiful". Brandon just chuckled "c'mon" Brandon said unbuckling his seat belt as I did the same. We walked in hand in hand and my jaw dropped. It's even more beautiful than the outside. "Close ya mouth before something flies in it beautiful" Brandon teased. "Haha so funny" I said nudging him.

"Hello how may I help you" the waiter at the front asked. "For two plz", "of course follow me this way" the waiter said. She sat us at a table in the back. I didn't mind tho it was quite quiet back here. "So what can I get you guys to drink?"  "Um...I'll have a Coke" Brandon said. "I'll just have a water please"
"Okay I'll be back with your drinks" the waiter said.

"So beautiful tell me about yourself" Brandon said giving me his full attention

"We'll you already know my name is Billie, I'm 21, i have a a older brother Finneas he's 25, and married. I'm staying with them at the moment while the floors in my apartment get repaired. I write music with my brother in our childhood home. And yeah nothing interesting about me" I said shrugging. "What about you. Anything more interesting about you?" I asked. "Not really but I'm 27, I make music of my own. I have my own business. I have a little sister she has a husband and 2 kids." "Aww that's all it has to be more abt you. What about your childhood?" I asked, but I regret asking when I seen his smile fade away. "I-im sorry I didn't mean to-" "no it's okay don't worry about it" he said before taking a breath.

"Um..well life was hard for me and my mom and sister. Me,my mom, my dad and sister were a happy little family until my day started
drinking. He lie saying he was working late but instead he was out getting drunk and cheating on my mom with different women and he would come back home drunk as ever and would beat on me, my mom and sister. Then one day my mom got tired of it and decided to do something about it. So one night my dad came home and did the same, my mom called the cops and they arrested him. After that my mom struggled to get back on her feet so I started selling. I didnt know what else to do. I couldn't get at job I was only 14. When I turned 16 I got my first job and was making 10 an hour which was good. We were finally good again, but then we got a call that my dad had died. It was and emotional year for us but we got through it."

I listened as I seen a tear roll down his cheek. I go up to sit next to him. I place my hand on his cheek wiping away the tear. As I was about to speak the waiter came with our drinks. "Are you guys ready to order?" "Can you give us a min to look again please". I asked "take your time". "Brandon I'm so sorry you had to go through that" I said. "It's fine" Brandon said. I looked in his eyes seeing the hurt. I leaned in a gave him a peck. I leaned back smiling. "Let order I'm starving" Brandon says.

HAPPY NEW YEAAR

This chapter sucked. I've tried to make it as long as possible and good but I'm kinda really not feeling this book. But I'll continue

But uuh yeah.

Also...THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K I LOVE YOU ALL.And honestly idk how anyone would wanna read dis but thank you for reading itt💙

~maya❤️