HOME

Hours later we arrived. Lucifer lived in a freaking palace. It was so beautiful. The car stopped and Lucifer opened my door. Did I mention that throughout the journey hes been monitoring me. Since he marked me he became even more overprotective. It does make me happy but sometimes I just need a bit of space and honestly he gets annoying. In front of the palace door stood a couple. They looked in their late 30. The woman was dead drop gorgeous and the man was freaking handsome. He looked like Lucifer. O(shocked realization) Lucifer gonna looked ripped and sexy like that? Shit I need to take better care of myself.

Hmmm hmm (Throat clearing)

Alyssa these are my parents celia and lucius. Mom,Dad this is Alyssa my soulmate and your future daughter in law.

wait so they are king and queen. I got confused thinking that I should bow in respect? Or handshake? I decided to bow when suddenly arms wrapped around me.No need to bow she said.we are family . Call me mom and call me dad. (Both said) we are very happy that he finally found you. Tears was threatening to fall. I mean they are such good and loving people. I was nervous for nothing. I already love them. I didn't feel like home for a long time. It made me happy.

Celia(mom)lucius (dad)lucifer and alys POV

Let's go inside dear you must be tired after your journey. Plus you're pregnant..

What??? Our daughter is pregnant??? Celia why didn't you tell me about our grandchild??

Dear I only knew about it when I questioned Ezel. And it was not confirm. But now it is. Cant you see the bump?

Mom, dad we are having twins.(both Lucifer and I blurted out)

(Shocked expression)
Twins?? Its very rare for vampires to have twins. Wow you're really worth to be king my son...hahahahahaha..anyways can we have pictures of our grandchildren??

Of course I have them with me. (Search in my handbag and found the white envelope).

Here. They took it and looked at it for the longest time possible. There was tears in their eyes.

Can you believe it? Happiness in this house? A daughter and two grandchildren. Our house is going to be a home again.

Mom and dad came and gave me a hug. You must be tired sweetie. Go rest. Lucifer will show you his room.

We walked away while they continued looking at our babies pics.

Lucifer and alys conversation

Are you tired love??

No Lucifer I feel happy and content. I found loving parents ,kids and you. I love you. You gave me soo much.

Alys POV

We walked in our room and it was magnificent. It was exactly like my dream room with a touch of royalty.

Did you do this for me?

Of course love. I wanted our room to be special for you. I want to keep you and our babies happy.

I kissed his forehead as a thank you and went to freshen up. I was pretty tired now. When I came out Lucifer was not in the room. I took his shirt and wore it. As soon as I got in the bed I fell asleep.

Lucifer POV

She kissed my forehead . I wanted to stay with her but Ezel called me to discuss about the attacks that have been more frequent lately. I didn't want to leave but had to.

When I came back to our room alys was sleeping with my shirt on. She looked so tempting. How can she be soo sexy without the slightest effort. I was about to kiss her when she blurted out in her sleep.(yummy its soo good Lucifer. Bring me two more burgers) I was about to laugh but I knew she'll wake up. I called Ezel and told him to send someone to McDonald and get two set of burgers. Normally I dont let her eat crap but today was a bit overwhelming for her so I might as well pamper her. More than me my parents are going to pamper her. Am so happy that they accepted her and they are happy. With maya it was different. They despise her at first glance.