Chapter 1

The BTS members were in America for their tour. That was the last stop. Once work was over, they decided to gift themselves with a one-month vacation. Why not?! They had released about ten new songs, collaborating in three of them, dance practiced, released a game, shooted videos for the game and of course had performed on stage in concerts. They deserved to vacate and their manager Mr Bang also agreed with the idea.

What the vacation didn't consist of was being in Korea. The BTS members had all wanted to visit Costa Rica and since one of their last concerts was close to the place they agreed on taking a vacation there.

However, it was Kim Taehyung's mother's birthday during the vacation plan. And he was so not keen on just wishing her through a call. Because of his busy career he never properly celebrated any of his family members' birthday. This time he really wanted give his mother a surprise visit.

Considerate were the members to Taehyung, and let him fly to Korea for three weeks of the vacation to let him be with his family.

Taehyung was grateful. It would definitely be weird without Yoongi's sarcastic comments and Jin's dad jokes, but the thought of finally meeting his family had the man go weak.

--------------------------------------------------------------

He had his boarding pass in his hand as he entered the airplane that was taking of for Seoul. He, being an idol, was given a business class ticket by Big Hit.

He sat down on the outer seat, leaving the window seat next to him empty and hoping it would remain like that. No offence, but it was just more convenient for you to have two seats all to yourself in a twelve-hour journey.

The flight was about to take off and Taehyung was sure he had scored it with two seats but exactly the thing he wasn't expecting happened –

"Sorry, can you give some way, that's my seat."

And as he looked up his eyes met the strangest pair of eyes a girl could have.