Chapter 8

Chapter 8

---

{DAY 4}

Lilith wakes up to hearing screeching. A screeching originating from the tires of the truck sliding across the street. Her head lightly bounced as the tires screeched.

“Huh…?” Lilith mumbled, opening her eyes. She turns to look at Minx, who was closing her eyes.

“Must…drive…must…sleep…drive! Sleep…” Minx mumbled, trying to keep her eyes on the road. Lilith stands up straight, realizing the dangers if Minx falls asleep.

“Minx!” Lilith shouts. Minx shoots up, startled.

“I’m awake! Fine! Yep!” Minx blurts out, repositioning herself on her seat. Lilith giggles.

“Stop falling asleep!” Lilith yells.

“I wasn’t asleep! I was fine! Just…resting my eyes…” Minx replies, smiling.

“Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!” Lilith teased, laughing with her adorable voice. Minx laughed as well.

---

“Ah shit…” Minx mumbled, stopping the truck.

“What?” Lilith asked, looking straight at the street.

“Road’s blocked up by cars. This is Bristol but someone’s blocking the road.” Minx mumbled, studying the road.

Cars were purposely parked on their sides, blocking every lane, making sure that nobody drove or even walked through the entrance of Bristol.

Lilith tilts her head.

“Minx…” Lilith mumbled, realizing something.

“Yeah?” Minx asks, still not understanding.

“The cars are on their sides and it’s blocking this street for a reason…it couldn’t have been like that for nothing…something’s not right…” Lilith explains.

---

A few heads popped out, covered by clown masks. Each head was accompanied by guns pointing at the truck. Minx pushes Lilith’s head under the dashboard of the car, protecting her.

Minx instantly knew these people’s plan. She turns her head to the back of the truck, changing the gears. She begins reversing the car.

“Ambush!” Minx shouts, backing the car up. Lilith begins to shake, trying not to scream in terror. The men opened fire, shooting the wheels of the truck.

Screeching was heard from the wheels as each tire exploded from the bullets. All four wheels exploded, forcing the truck to stop.

Minx cursed, realizing her stupidity. A man hops on the bed of the truck, pointing a gun at Minx through the small window. Two men stood on each of the two side doors, pointing their guns at Minx and Lilith.

“Hands up!”

“She got a child!”

“Hold fire!”

The men yelled at each other. Minx raised her hands up, her eyes on Lilith. A man poked Lilith’s small head with the front of his gun.

“Hands up too, little girl!” The man yelled. Minx pulls out her revolver, pointing it at the man’s head, silently.

“Hey! Hey! Gun down or else we shoot the girl!” The man next to Minx shouted, threatening her.

“L-Lilith, honey, hands up please. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.” Minx mumbles. Lilith raised her hands up.

“Gun. Down.” The man repeated.

“Minx…put the gun down…please…” Lilith mumbled. Minx obeyed. She puts the gun away from the man.

“Good job ‘Minx’. Now, both of you get out of the truck. You don’t hurt us. We won’t hurt you.” The man explained, pointing his gun at Minx’s head.

---

Minx opened the truck door, pulling Lilith to her side. They both step out of the truck as Minx stared at the masked man. The man nods, grabbing the revolver from the driver seat.

“You don’t hurt us. We won’t hurt you either.” Minx repeats through her gritted teeth.

“Yeah. Yeah. Tell that to our boss. Move! Into the building!” The man explains, pushing Minx and Lilith forward. Minx lowers her hands, holding Lilith’s shaky hand, as they enter a large complex building.

---

“Boss! We got two ladies here! They drove a truck over here. The tall one had a revolver.” The man explained to his boss. The ‘boss’ didn’t have a mask on. Minx stared at the ground, ashamed of herself.

“What are their names?” A Swedish voice came from the ‘boss’. Minx smiled, recognizing the voice.

“I am Mangaminx. Nice to meet you...Felix...” Minx mumbled, smirking.

                        ***

Hello! 

Okay! 

Short chapter, I know. I apologize but a MAJOR plot twist happened!

Is this really Pewdiepie? Is he really there? But...why is he in control of such a major group of people in Bristol?

They already stole Minx's weapon so now she's defenseless but now she knows that her best friend from Youtube was in charge of all that?

Anyways!

Comment, vote, share. Whatever you want to do! Show some love for this story...or at least any story that I've written...

Well, bye!