Your finally mine . Chapter 7

We heading home we got out the truck and Lucas open the car door for me. I got out and then Lucas pushed me slowly against my truck and kissed me . Damn this boy got me feelibg some type of way. It was 6:30 and Lucas had to go home cuz we had school. We went inside and went upstair he got his stuff and then we knocked on Marshiana door and she didnt answer it so we open it and the was asleep . Lucas woke up Dario and said "Ayy bro lets go" he go up and headed downstairs and me and Lucas once again hugged and we french kiss . Dayumm me and expert at errrthing. "Yall cute asses dating" dario said "duhh bro why do you think we hugged and kiss" said lucas "Cuz you always do that to other girls and yall dont date" dario said "ohhh shit" i said laughing and my 2 deep dimples showing so deep "haha its true and damn girl you dimples are deep and.cute asf" dario said "bro stfu with you big ass mouth trying to show off them braces and i love you baby and those dimples are sexy asf" Lucas said then they headed to lucas car . I close the door went upstairs and i had a text "your baby <3 : goodnight sweetheart .<3 "Damn i think he got on my phone and put (your baby<3)" but idc . Lol i texted back " Goodnight babe <3" .

Lucas pov

I was in my car thn i got a text back "My babygirl <3:goodnight babe <3" gosh she makes me blush . "So when yall date " dario asked "Today" i said "awee yall hella cute " dario said "thanks bruhh" i said . 20 mins later i dropped of dario . 5 mins i went to my house and posted a pic on ig of me and yahirra kissing " Cuffed by Yahirra Carter . <3 10/29/14 <3 i love you baby . Your the one only. @QueenYahirra " then i posted the video were i asked her out it was hella cute "asking my baby out @QueenYahirra" . Then i changed my profile pic of me and Yahirra hugging (its in the beggining of this chapter) and put on my bio "Cuffed by Yahirra Carter 10-29-14<3 And then i got in some sweats and a plain t-shirt and headed to sleep and put my alarm.

End of pov

My phone started to ring and it was from insta i got on it and saw what lucas posted "aww baby i love you too baby you mean the world to me" i commented then i hearted the pic and video . I changed my bio "taken by the most amazing guy Lucas Coly .<3 10-29-14 forever ♡ " then i posted a diffrent pic of me and Lucas Kissing "this guy means the world to me . I love you amor te amo mucho. 10-29-14 @RealKidLucas ♡" i then changed the pic of me and Lucas kissing as my profile pic . I then went and put some big sweats and a Then i put Lucas sweater that he left and took a selfie on my mirror "Selfie. (; Lucas Sweater thoo<3 #boyfriendclothes " then i went to the bathroom.and washed my face and brush my teeth . Then i went to my bed sat the alarm then lucas comment " @realkidlucas:ohh i forgot keep it and i forgot my sweats keep that too if you want for you can have some of your boyfriends clothes <3 " "@QueenYahirra bet ima wear it tomorrow" then i went to sleep.

Sorry this chapter was short . But please like