School/sick . Chapter 35

January 21,2015

So I woke up with my alarm . I got up all in a mad ass mood but you know I'm in my time of the moth . I was hella hungry . I felt uncomfortable . I checked my social media and I had a text from Lucas . My King👫💕:good morning babe . I hope you have a great morning I can't wait to see you princess . Ilysm . 🔐❤️; I smiled and txt back . YahirraJ😈✊:GoodMorning my nigga😂 jk GoodMorning baby ❤️ and nah it's not great. I ain't in the mood . But ilysm too bae 💋 I'm sorry if Ima be in a bad mood .; I got in the shower . I got out and put my outfit (media) and I braid my hair and made it look cute I didn't put any makeup . I put my gold watch and neck less and put perfume . I brush my teeth and man I still have a lil bit or cramps . I grabbed my school bag and my stuff and my gold iPhone 6 and went downstairs . I went and took a pill for my cramps and my anxiety pills which helps me with my problems and my attitude those been helping me out and it also helps my emotions and my anger issues it just does a lot . My brothers came downstairs . Byw Meechie was just going to school for a while . Anyways they came and hugged me . I didn't hug back cuz I was not it the mood . I didn't smile or anything but they knew I don't wanna be bothered they always understand me that's why I love them so much . We ate cereal I ate the honey bunch ones those are like my only favorite I really don't like cereal . We finished our food and went to the bus stop .
Lucas pov .
I woke up and I had to text my baby GoodMorning cuz I always wanna make her day. LucasColy🔥🙈:GoodMorning babe. I hope you have a great Morning I can't wait to see you princess . Ilysm 🔐❤️; and she txt back My Princess😍❤️: GoodMorning my nigga😂 jk GoodMorning baby❤️ and nah it's not great . I ain't in the mood . But ilysm too bae💋 I'm sorry if ima be in a bad mood. ; I smiled man I love my girl I'm so lucky. I got up and toon a fresh quick shower . I got out I brush my teeth put my outfit (media) I then blow dried my hair and the. I put my gold neck chain and watch . I grabbed my shit and headed to the bus stop . I went in and saved a spot for my baby like always .
End of pov.
Yahirra pov.
So the bus arrived I went and sat next to Lucas . I didn't really look at him or talk he grabbed my face and then turn it facing him and kissed me I smiled and turn back around and just didn't say anything . Lucas - I hope you feel better . I wanna see you happy like always with me . I just smiled and he hugged me tight in his shoulders . I only have my period for 4 days . But anyways I feel asleep on his chest I felt to warm and comfortable . The bus arrived to school and me and Lucas went in and grabbed our shit . I sat down and put my head down . These girls were being hella loud and annoying I was getting hella mad and I semi yelled "can yall fuckin be quiet damn heAd ass yall being annoying and loud asf " and all the boys started teasing saying "ohh shit she is mad but she told emm" I turn around and said " I ain't trynna bake on no body so tall can stfu and bring datt ass over here boii " I told the boys . The teacher came and stood next to me -yahirra are you okay hunny did you take your pills . Me-yess and Nahh in having a bad day . Teacher-alright hunn just relax but you should be careful what you say . -omg okay I said widd and attitude . The teacher just pat me on my back like bitch I ain't no Dog tf you got me fucked up bring datt ass over here boii. Skip to lunch > I was getting a headache and a fever . My face was getting hot and red . Lucas roux my face . Lucas - dang baee you hella sick your face is hella hot and it's turning red . Me- I don't feel good. So I just sat there until we dismiss . The bell rang N we went back to the class I went and sat down the teacher went on the board and did some problem and she saw me teacher- are you okay hunny ? I then just shock my head no . She told me to come up to her desk and I went . Teacher - here babe go to the office . She rote me a pass I went to the office and they took my temp . I was really sick so one of the office ladies went to go get my stuff and my book bags and shit . They knew my parents weren't in here so they called my aunt Shaleema and she came . She is a cool ass aunt. She hugged me and she went to take me home . We was talking for a while . She told me too go lay down and she was gonna make me some food so I went upstairs to my room and changed into my pj's and I set my bed . 30 mins she came with some hot noodle soup and some warm tea and headache pills . and she kissed my forehead she was gonna stay for a while . I finished my food aunt- alright baby girl you done . She said in her black badass accent I love her so much me- yass aunt . Thank you so much it was very good . Ilysm especially your getto Ass. I said smiling aunt- iight bAby girl. Ima go chill downstairs n I know imaaa getto ass bishh and Ilysm baby girl and rest . She said laughin I smiled . I text Lucas and my brothers -I'm home safe with my aunt . She Finna take care of me . I then feel asleep . 3:08 my brothers came home they was talking to maa aunt my brothers love her too . Then they came upstairs and hugged me meechieand keke - get well baby sis . Ilysm . Keke- my aunt said she leAvinn and she Finna come back tomorrow in the morning . I just shock my head . Keke- Ima go to my friend house my niggas I'll be back . Me and meech- ightt bro .
Keke left and meechie layer down next to me and kissed my cheek meech- your ass hella sick I hate seeing my baby sis like that . He then turn on Netflix for a while then meechie hugged me and we both feel asleep. My phone started ringing . And I told meechie to answer it . meechie-hello "
Lucas-aye wassuh bro"
Meechie-nun just with my sis.
Lucas - how is my baby"
Meechie-she hella sick.
Lucas-man bro I wanna come over but I'm busy I'm going to the studio but tell her ima not go to school tomorrow and stay widd her .
Meechie-ightt bro. Take care my nigga
Lucas-ightt boii. You too my nigga .and take care of my girl . Did you hear that?Meechie said . Yeahh I did .well ightt Ima go get me some toco bell want some? Meechie asked . Nahh brother I'm okay I said . Ight I'll be be back. 30 mins my brothers came back and they ate . Then the house was all turn off and err body was I sleep then meechie came in my room and said he wanted to sleep with me . Meechie then cuddled up and gave me a goodnight kiss on the cheek and we fell asleep .