Four to counter ch.12

Ch.12: the game of love and death

------------------

Jay Pov-

We were riding on a new super bike I made. I had never been able to show it to the guys because if everything that had been going on. Jaylyn sat in the back, her hair blowing in her face in a way cute way. She always acted weird around me. And it wasn't just because she was weird and crazy like me. It was something else, kinda like how I acted around Nya when I first met her, I wonder.......

Jaylyn: LOOK OUT!

I had been so distracted looking at Jaylyn I hadn't been looking where I was going. I nearly crashed into a honking Semi truck. I yanked the handle, bad choice. I came off completely and we started to weave off road. There was a 100 foot drop off the edge and we were heading right towards it. But before we could get there we crashed into a rock and Jaylyn went flying off the bike and over the edge.

Me: JAYLYN!!!!

I ran over to the side and saw her dangling for her life hanging onto a ledge.

Jaylyn: Jay... Help me... I have a horrible grip... I can't hold on...

Jay: don't worry I've got you.

I held out my hand to her. Then I saw a light flash from above. I took the mistake of looking up.

Pythor: have a nice swim ninjas! HA HA HA!

Then a blast hit the ground where I was and broke it from the cliff making me and Jaylyn tumble into the shimmering blue water below.

Jaylyn POV

we woke up in a stinky dark room with small green lights far above on the caverns ceilings it took me a minute to remember what had happened and another minute after that to realize that i was tied and bound standing up leaning against a cool ruff wall.

my eyes searched the room looking for Jay and for our vehicle i saw him sitting up against the wall on the other side of the very small room with very high ceilings. I noticed that neither him or myself looked hurt in anyway and began to wonder what had stopped us from falling of the edge of the road... when he came in.

Pythor: oh my sweet little ninja your awake!

Jaylyn: Get away from me you slythering freak!!

Pythor: oh ho ho not very sweet are you

jay flinched on the ground and his eyes flashed open

Jay: what what is going on??

Pythor : oh yay now that everyone is awake lets start the show

two snakes slithered in draging Nya who was bound up in ropes just like me and Jay were.

Pythor: Jay this game is for you i call it the game of love and death

Nya was sat up next to me

Nya: Jay whats going on where are the others?!

Pythor: silence and lets us begin

Jay POV

i was suuuper scared i knew Pythor could do evil things but with my two favorite girls in the whole wide world standing next to him and him smiling evilly i was definitely not ecstatic about the outcome that might ensue.

Pythor pulled out a small vial with hot pink liquid in it bubbling menacingly

Pythor: in this vial I hold Veralyessence the most powerfull poison in the world. one drop to your tongue and you would die instantly the loser of this competition will be forced to drink all of it