Chapter 5

Harry’s POV

Liam was talking to the audience, the beat began to play to our first song of the night, and there was still no sign of really feeling normal tonight in sight. The first few rows were very visible from the stage, probably because the light was reflecting. Just those rows alone counted to be about one hundred and fifty girls.

Waiting for a girl like you

And then I saw her and suddenly my nerves were gone. She was in the front row. How could I have not noticed her? Just like every other girl in the audience, she was laughing, screaming, excited, happy, but there was something different about her. There was different vibe to her. She was trying to talk to her friends over the loud music. I was getting mesmerized by her long chocolate brown hair, matching eyes, and perfectly straight teeth.

The lights shine. It’s getting hot on my shoulder.

She began to sing along, and I almost felt like I could hear her voice among these 20,000 people. Her eyes kept wandering, almost as if she was in awe that she was here. Like she was trying to differentiate if this was a hallucination or reality.

Don’t you know all night, I’ve been waiting for a girl like you to come around.

Liam sung exactly what I felt. This song portrayed exactly how I felt at the moment. Oh shit. I’m up.

Nicole’s POV

“I can’t believe we’re actually here.” I shouted to Bryanna over the music.  

I began to sing but then stopped and looked around.

I turned around to what looked like the stars in the night sky, flashes here and there, in awe. I returned my focus back to the stage only to see the boys scattered across the stage. I took and glance at each one of them doing the leg pulse, looking at each other. Suddenly I noticed Harry facing towards my section. I focused my eyes more only to realize he was staring downwards, in my direction.

There’s gotta be a model behind me or something.

I thought to myself, becoming very self-cautious. I checked behind me only to find a father with his eight year old daughter on his shoulders. Nope. He still hasn’t moved his face away from here.

Wow, I’m so ugly, I might have actually made someone turn to stone. Well, don’t I feel great.

Feeling a bit curiously adventurous, I raised my hand and waved, not knowing if he saw. He did. His blank, staring emotion quickly turned into a smile and a wave in return. Did Harry Styles just wave “Hi” to me?