1 Brennan's POV

Brennan was working with her partner, Jack. They were investigating a crime scene when someone came from the shadows and started shooting at them. When she dove for cover she hit her head on the cement ground, knocking herself unconscious.

When she comes to, she finds herself in a forest. There was an unknown person looming over her. When she goes to sit up, the thing jolts back and hides in the bushes. "Hello? Is there anyone there?" Brennan feels like she's speaking to herself. But she also feels like she's being watched. "Привет." (Hello, in Russian) Brennan turns to look at where the voice came from.

Slowly, a person crawls out of the bush. She looked around 6'2", has brown hair, and mint green eyes. She stood a few feet away from me. She awkwardly stares at Brennan for a few seconds then says quietly, "Hello, my name is Sylvette... W-what's your name?" Brennan stands up and confidently says, "Hi, my name is Brennan". Brennan starts to look at her surroundings. "Where are we?" Brennan asked, with curiosity laced into her voice. "The Forest of Spirit." Sylvette pulls Brennan closer and whispers in her ear. "We must go somewhere the trees won't hear us." Brennan looks at her like she is crazy but says, "Ok," anyways.

Sylvette slowly leads her in a direction that seems to go further into the forest. "Where are we going?" asks Brennan. Sylvette just shushes her and continues to quickly walk out of the forest. Eventually, they see a small meadow at the edge of the forest. Sylvette stops a few trees away and turns to one of the biggest trees at the edge. She puts her hand on the bark of the tree and presses in. A door opens and she quickly pulls Brennan in. Sylvette sighs, "Ok, now ask anything you like."

Please vote and comment