Chapter 2 - Meeting Him

I nodded at Alaina, knowing she thought I'd like to meet him. So instead of just standing there, I went and sat right next to him.

"Hi, my name is Raina. My friends call me Rain for short." I said, trying to be chirpy, but not over chirpy.

He looked up at me and smiled, showing a dimple and a really sexy, but crooked, jaw.

"Derek. Nice to meet you." He said still showing his pearly whites.

Just then the teacher walked in. Of freakin' course, I have the same stupid teacher, Mrs.Flourlee, again...

I seriously think she moves up each grade with me, 'cause this is gonna be my third year with her. She seriously looks like a pencil, with her red curly hair. and her yellow dress. Yeah she's pretty, but god her voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard. She is the main reason I hate math.

I got so sick of her last year and the year before, that I tuned her out but yet I still aced all my test. Anyway, I ended up tuning her out, and just kept thinking about Derek. That's saying something. I haven't had a 'crush since like 3rd grade. He's just sooo good looking. I bet he has like an 8 pack underneath that hot shirt.

Omg, I'm already thinking weird thoughts!

Right when I started think not so clean thoughts about Mr. Hottie, again, the bell rang.

"Hey Derek wanna sit by me and my group at lunch?" He just smirked and said he'll see me there.

And with that, I started smiling like a crazy lunatic.

***

Third period - spanish

***

"What's up with you, girl?" My brilliant best friend asked me. "You've been smiling since Math. That's not normal."

"Nothing much just the fact there's someone on my mind, and that someone is sitting by us at lunch"

A/N: The rest of this conversation is on paper because their teacher walked in.

A: Derek

R: *smirk* How'd you know

A: I don't know maybe just the fact that that was the last time you talked to him

R:I gotta give you sometimes you can actually be smart

A: Hey! Anyways what did you to talk about

R: Nothing much we just got to know eachother

A: What does he do

R: Football and wrestling

And that's what Alaina and I did during the whole period. Pass our note back and forth with her questions and my answers.

**********

A/N Derek on the side! Tyler Posey is my favorite actor!!

Please comment what you think should happen on any chapter and maybe if I like the idea I will dedicate the chapter to you and use that idea!