Chapter 3 - Lunch

As the bell started ringing, everone got up with all of their things and left, including me and Alaina.
"I told Derek we'd meet up at his locker. So that means we gotta go down the hall to the left, twice." I tell Alaina. She just nods at me, struggling to put her things in her locker.
"Okay, I think they'll stay like that." She said, looking at me with a guilty look, because it's already a mess, and it's the first day of school.
Anyway, walking to find Derek was easy, since we knew where his locker was, and he was leaning against his locker, looking as sexy as a greek god.
"Sorry if you waited a while. Alaina was taking quite a while with putting her things away." I said to him. He gave me his gonna be famous smile.
"The cafeteria is-" I started to say, but was cut of by Derek.
"Down the hall to the right" He finished.
As we walked, Alaina and I told him about our friends.
"Wait, so you have nerds of both genders, a badboy and his girlfriend, and another guy who is a jock?"
"Yep!" Smiled Alaina. I knew she was thinking about Matt Henssen, our jock of the group.
As we enter, I go straight to the café and get my normal caramal frappiccino cup and blueberry muffin. The rest of my group already has their food and have sat down.
As Derek sat down, I introduced him to everyone.
"Guys, this is Derek, Derek this is Matt, Pierce and his girlfriend Michell, and the twins Chloe and Jake."
He got a few different greetings like hey, hi and hello. All still casual.
Throughout lunch they all got to know him better, as he to them. He told them he plays football, wrestles, and they all got to know his personality. They all also exchanged numbers with him so we could hang out on the weekends, and that got me thinking. I could ask my aunt if he could eat dinner with us one day this week.
---later that night, just after riding home on the bus---
"So Auntie, I was thinking...."
"That's dangerous." Oh, how I knew she would say that.
"That maybe I could invite a new friend over for dinner...."
"Is this friend a boy?" she asked suspiciously. I looked down, guiltily. "Sure." she smiled, knowing that in fact it was a boy.
So with that I went up stairs and texted Derek.
R: Hey D, Its Raina. Wanna come over and eat dinner with us tomorrow? Me and my aunt.
and soon I got a reply that made me smile.
D: yeah im free. Whats ur adress.
R: S*** N**** ********* RD
D: K :) see ya tomorrow ;)
The last message made my heart flutter. After that, I got up from laying on my stomach, and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, and put on my smiley faced shorts and blue tanktop, also a bra and undies. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and headed to my room.
When I passed the stairs I yelled a very loud "goodnight" to aunt Emelia, and fell onto my bed falling into a somewhat peacful sleep.