「twelve」

The clerk lady at the front desk gave me my keys, and I went up to my room with my bags.

-

Once I got settled, I crashed on my bed, and I got a text:

babEy:
My babEy, what's wrong

babEy:
whenever you're ready please come back, I love you...

I tightly clenched my phone and closed my eyes shut, letting all my tears pour out, I feel so bad, but I think this is probably the best choice for us.

I didn't respond to Jimin, because it would force me to go back to him, and I don't want to get him in trouble.

-

I spent all night last night crying all my tears out, my face is currently puffy, and my eyes are puffy and red. My nose is a little red and a bit runny, and my stomach grew a little.

I ordered some room service, and waited for it to come as I picked up all the tissues I threw on the floor.

I fixed my bed, and washed my face in the bathroom.

babEy:
Come back please

babEy:
babEy gErl I miss you pleaseeeee I wanna talk about the baby

babEy:
It's things I wanna say in person.

babEy:
I'm not gonna stop texting you

babEy:
Even if you don't respond I'll know you're okay once you leave me on read

babEy:
I love you

I feel so bad for this, I cannot go back, I have to force myself to ignore the person I love the most, and I hate that so much.

Tears begin to well in my eyes, but I prevent them from rolling down my face by looking up.

The room service knocked on my door, and I got up from where I was sitting to get the door.

"Thank you." I say while handing the man a 5 dollar tip.

-

I finished my lunch and lightly rubbed my stomach, I already love my kid so much.

Then, I get another text from Jimin.

babEy:
Play this for the baby

babEy:
[audio message]

babEy:
I call it "약속"

*promise*

babEy:
[audio message]
Played
Saved

babEy:
Thank you

- (go up to top if you wanna hear it, second one after Jimin picture)

I woke up from a quick nap, I had a very realistic dream of me and Jimin as a happy couple, and we were playing with our child, but when I woke up, I was alone in an unfamiliar room, with the baby still in my stomach.

Man I miss everything how it was, but I have to adapt.

I'm very sure the baby loves Jimin's song, his voice is so pretty, and just perfect.
~