「twenty one」

"I just hope you're lying next to somebody, who knows how to love you like me."

When I woke up, I was being held down, and I couldn't get up. Then I looked beside me, Jimin had his head resting on the crook of my neck, and his arm was wrapped around my torso.

He woke up to sleep with me on the floor. I then looked over at the bed, Jaehwa wasn't there, then I looked over at Jimin, and Jaehwa was resting peacefully next to Jimin, he had his tiny arm stretched out to hold his dad.

I slowly slid out of Jimin's embrace, then I went to the bathroom to wash up, then that's when I heard Jimin starting to groan.

-

Once I finished, Jimin was sitting on the bed. "Go wash up, and we can talk." I said softly to Jimin, he nodded his head lazily, and he went to get freshened up.

Once he got out of the bathroom, Jaehwa was still sleeping, Jimin sat next to me, and he was more awake than he was before.

"What do you plan on doing?" I asked Jimin, "What do you mean?" He asked while slightly tilting his head to the left.

"Are you gonna stay, leave again, or look for Her?" I asked Jimin, "She's gone, I wouldn't even know where to start looking, also didn't you hear what our parents decided?" Jimin asked, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "No, I didn't hear, what happened?" I asked Jimin.

"Our parents are forcing us to be apart from each other, which really doesn't make any sense." Jimin explained, "Wait, what?" I asked, as my eyes got wide out of shock.

He nodded his head in response, "My parents want me to marry this Lee Sora girl, they have like this agreement with her parents." Jimin explained, "But you don't even want to be with me, so what's the problem with that?" I asked Jimin making him sigh.

"I don't want anyone else, but you, I made a mistake when I left you, I never meant to cause all that pain for you, I beg you to please forgive me for the first time, that was not my choice, I only have feelings for you." Jimin explained, making me soft, the way he never fails to do that to me is so crazy.

I gave a weak smile, and I nodded my head, "So what are you gonna do?" I asked Jimin, well I have to try to not get married to her, I want to be with you and Jaehwa." Jimin explains while looking over at sleeping Jaehwa.

-

Jimin made our relationship public, and #ParkJaehwa is now trending on every social media platform.

"So will you take me back?" Jimin asked while holding my hands, I gave him a big smile and I said "Yes." He smiled back, and embraced me into a big hug.

~