CHAPTER 30(FULL PART)

Happy reading!!!

                 Manik starred at Nandini intensely, she was sitting in front of him in her pink bra, hair open. Manik was lost in Nandini's milky white skin, he himself knew how much he was controlling from taking her than and there itself, but somehow he has started knowing his limits, the limits where nandini is comfortable.

                "S...sir wh...." "don't!" Manik came little forward towards Nandini, brought his face towards her, their lips almost touching each other. "Don't call me sir! I want to hear a word, which you spoke just before few minutes ago" Nandini got confused and starred at manik, that's when it clicked her, she had addressed him by his name her eyes widened, and mouth formed in o shape.

                "sorry, I don...don't know how it happened, it... it's just..that.." "I want to hear it again, I don't want your sorry" "but, how can I call you by your name?" Manik smiled and shrugged his shoulder "just as you said before" "but.." "please Nandini, I want to hear it, please for me"

               Nandini took a deep breath, "okay! ma...ma.." she covered her face blushingly "I can't!" Manik smiled at her cute antics, he gently removed Nandini's hands from her face, and kissed them "please for me.."

             "ma..ma..Manik" as soon as Manik's name came from Nandini's mouth, he placed his lips on her, and kissed her lovingly and slowly, he nibbed her lower lips, and entered her mouth, he explored each and every corner of her mouth, after sometime he left her.

             "Thank you! from now on wards, I would like to hear the same" "no! I am sorry I can't, I am not used to it, beside Maa always say i should respect others." "so what, it's not in my case, you will get used to it" "no, please let me call you by sir only, please" " Nandini!" ”please" "ok fine!"

               Nandini smiled to the fullest, kissed Manik's cheeks and hugged him tightly. Manik too hugged Nandini, and rubbed his nose on her neck, to which she giggled due to ticklish she felt. Manik started placing wet kisses on Nandini's neck, which did nothing but increased her moans.

               Manik kissed, nibbed and sucked Nandini's neck making it red, as well as wet. Manik in a move unhooked Nandini's bra, to which she gasped, Manik broke the hug, but while breaking he even pulled her bra with him.

            Nandini was bare in front of him, she tried to cover herself when Manik held her hands "don't! trust me, and your body is beyond beautiful." Nandini blushed on hearing his sexy wisper and removed her hand, giving Manik better view.

             Manik pushed Nandini back and made her lay on the soft bed, he threw his vest in some corner. Nandini's eyes widened on seeing Manik's perfectly sculpted body, his muscles, his mouth watering abbs, her lips got parted in o shape seeing his hot sinful body.

               Manik smirked seeing it, "don't worry cupcake, you have all rights on my body" Nandini blushed on hearing him. Manik hoovered over Nandini, and starred at her beautiful boobs.

              Manik starred at Nandini, without breaking the eyelock he bent down and sucked her bud, "a...aa...aah" Nandini threw her head back and moaned with utmost pleasure. He started sucking her bud, and with other hand started kneeding her another boob.

             Manik was sometimes bitting Nandini's bud, while sometimes sucking it, and at the same time he was playing with her other boob too. Nandini was feeling completely different, she was experiencing this pleasure for the first time in her life, and Manik being expert in such things was showing her heaven with his skills.

                "Aa....aaahh...umm...s...si...sir, don't bite please" Manik left Nandini for a second and starred her and than her boobs, which were now red from his toucher, "sorry" he mumbled and again latched to her boobs, and bite her bud purposefully.

              Nandini moaned again, and slapped his shoulder "why don't you listen to me?" "beacuse I don't want too, this " he jingled her boobs "are my favourite, from now on wards I won't listen to you in this matter, because they are at my mercy, mine to taste, mine to bite, and mine to play"

             "what about my pain?" "Well I know, you too enjoy it, so my drama queen stop it" "you think thi....isss aa...aaahhh" Nandini moaned loudly when Manik sucked her one bud tightly. He left her boobs, licking her both bud he went down, by giving wet kisses and in between leaving hickeys.

               Manik came down till Nandini's belly button, he sightly bite there living hickey there also. Manik came little more down, he saw her white panties, they were wet "so my kitten is wet hmm," Nandini blushed on hearing manik, he smiled, smelled her and placed a wet kiss on clit, Nandini gasped loudly, on his crazy act

                "damn baby this smell of yours is driving me crazy, " Manik placed his hand on the hem of her panties, he was about pull them down, when there was a knock on their door, which startled Manik and Nandini.

How was the update?

Do leave your precious review and comments!

Thank you!!!