BOY ━━━ GILBERT BLYTHE.

₊˚

₊˚.༄ TITLE. boy*
₊˚.༄ FACE CLAIM. sophia lillis
₊˚.༄ OC NAME. james geller
( aurora 'rory' king )
₊˚.༄ LOVE INTEREST. gilbert blythe
₊˚.༄ SEASON. season 2 au

────────────

₊˚.༄ SYNOPSIS. in which a girl
pretends to be a boy so she
could travel the world
₊˚.༄ DESCRIPTION. ❛ what on earth
are you wearing?! ❜*

 ❛ what on earthare you wearing?! ❜*

₊˚.༄ EXTENDED SUMMARY. when aurora king was about ten years old her father had done something, something horrible. he killed himself leaving his ten year-old daughter and his sick wife who could barely lift up a tea cup. after that horrendous event aurora had no time to be sad, she had no time to grieve or cry. she had to balance farming, school, and taking care of her mother, and some way to make money so they could eat. however her mother was different after her husband's death, she was empty, absolutely nothing to live for, as she put it. when aurora heard this she broke a little inside, then her mother died when she was twelve and her sadness finally came to an end. the plan was that aurora was supposed to go to the orphanage, but she refused. she refused to go, first she loses her family then she has to go to an orphanage, that was not happening. after thinking it over, she finally decided that she was gonna do what she's been wanting to since she was just a little 'tot. travel the world, on a steamboat since she couldn't exactly afford anything else. but the only way she could enter was if she were male, so she cut her hair, put on baggy boy clothes, and entered as james geller. she soon met an allie on the ship, a man named sebastian. there was no more aurora king, there was only james geller.

 there was no more aurora king, there was only james geller

( extra notes! )

─ i was gonna write this, but i already have 2 anne with an 'e' stories in my drafts ;-;

─ anyway,, bash knows james' secret but he swore he'd never tell anyone.

─ 'james' has a small crush on gilbert but it's so small that it's not noticeable, they flirt, not purposefully but they do

─ gilbert is not some stupid little boy so he had a suspicion that there was something else to 'james'

─ nobody really questions why 'james' has a feminine voice or why he looks a little feminine

─ she's hardworking, shy, and tough, introverted, and likes to sing. he can speak french so he often sings in french. bash always describes her as dark and twisty.

─ since her parents are dead bash took the roll as her dad ( more like older brother ).

─ you can choose if she goes back to avonlea with gilbert && bash

─ also, her and mary are like sisters ( mother & daughter, FiTe Me )

─ billy && josie pye make fun of her, anne && diana && cole describe her as a kindred spirit, moody and her are good friends ( fItE mE he's underrated ), and ruby is jealous and doesn't really like her

─ everyone ( except anne, moody, diana, cole, and gilbert ) judge her for her hair being short

─ i feel like she would be herself and wear pants but really that's up to you.

─ SLOW BURN!

─ this sucked, sorry