A Family Reunited

{Silver's POV}

I was sitting in my room, and the shadows were dimming the already completely dark room even more.

I pulled out my Samuraizer, and I took off my necklace, well, my sister's necklace anyways.

I leveled my Samuraizer with the necklace on the floor, and I looked at it, and I sighed.

"Samuraizer. Memories. Unlock." I said quietly, and there was a screen in the air in front of me.

On the screen were my oldest siblings, Ren and Darren, the twins in my family.

Ren was my eldest sister, a lady of the shadows like I am now, but her twin I smiled when I saw him.

Darren, my eldest brother, was a lord of lightning. Our father was one man, of shadows, and our mother, one of the women of lightning.

"Hey guys! So if you're watching this, we must be capturing the attention of a Samurai Ranger. No one else could have unlocked this."

Darren said from the screen, and I smiled slightly, feeling tears running down my face, at the sound of his voice.

"But, if you're a Samurai, and your name is Silver Storm, then we must be gone, and you must have become a Samurai."

Ren said quietly, and I lowered my head in response. "Silver you were so stubborn, and you must still be, if you really are a Samurai now. Because, no matter how hard for you it was, or the fury you felt at our parents for tearing us away, you always kept it in, vowing one day you'd return. We always said, that you would find your way back to the Shiba House. The Joke was on us, if you did. Because, when Storms run amok..."

Darren said. "Silver shines through." I said quietly, and shook my head at the old joke.

"Look, even if you did run, as we all told you to do, you found a life, one of purpose, and in ways we never could, so good on you kid."

Ren said, and I blinked my eyes quickly, but was long past the point of stopping the tears from coming.

It was hours later before the video had stopped playing, and I had my thumb on the restart button.

I felt arms around me as it began to play again. "Did you know?" I asked quietly, looking at Jayden.

"No. I didn't." He said, and I sighed. "I think there's one from every member of the family, except for my parents."

I said quietly, and he looked at me. "I found something that might cheer you up a little. Come on."

He said, and I stopped the recording again, as I stood up, and followed him out of my room, and the shadows of the darkness came back to me.

"Come on into the dojo. And of course, you. Welcome to the twins memorial."

Jayden said, and I opened the door to the dojo and then and there, I almost started crying again.

There were pictures from all times in the twins lives, and I choked on sobs. I saw that there was a single picture of both of them holding me as a baby.

"Lightning. Shadows." I said quietly, looking at Darren, and then Ren, who had always been serious, had a lot of weight on her shoulders at the time.

"She looks how Kevin looks all the time." Mike said coming into the room and I looked at him.

"Also, like Kevin, she would've died for any one of her family, friends, or team."

I said, and he looked at me, and he was for once completely speechless, and I chuckled quietly.

"You would have been best friends with Darren definitely. He was always playing pranks and whatnot, but he was always there when we needed a older brother." I said.

"We?"

Jayden asked, and I looked at him.

"I had a twin sister. You never met her, she was always in her room with a book. When our parents pulled us away with them, it only got worse."

I said, and he looked at me.

"Liana her name was." Ji said, coming quietly into the room, and I looked, at him, and my eyes blazed.

"How did you know that?" I snapped, my voice becoming furious, and near instantly defensive.

"Because. If she was identical to you completely as you say, she is now on the porch, waiting outside." Ji said, and my eyes widened.

"With an older guy, who looks a whole lot like Darren." Kevin said, and I walked past Jayden.

All of the others followed me, I walked out, and stopped dead in my tracks, and the two were waiting for me. "Hey kid. You've grown."

Darren said, and I looked at him.

"How could you?!"

I shouted, and charged at him, and shoved him hard, and he backed up, almost falling off the porch.

"Months!" I shouted, and he looked at me. "I didn't know you were alive! Lia and I just ran. We came back to grab a couple supplies and saw the Wolfzord with the others."

He said and I stop and looked at Lia, who was watching me, and she was now looking completely terrified.

"Maybe you should have led with that." Jayden said from the doorway, and Darren looked up.

"Well I won't say I'm surprised. You have grown into the leader role Shiba, but then again, it's been almost..."

He said, and I snorted.

"More then you have. Rolling over to show your belly as soon as you have a threat pointed at you. Dad, he would have hit you for less."

I said, standing next to Jayden and the others as Liana looked at me. "He may have, as long as I wasn't there."

She said quietly and I looked at her, and saw what she held in her hand, and my fist clenched in my pocket.

"That should've been mine." I said quietly, looking at the Samuraizer that she held, and Liana tossed it to me.

I caught it in one hand, and I turned it on it's side. The faint initials, were still there.

QS, my father Quinn Storm. RS, Ren Storm. I looked at the Samuraizer and I tossed it back to Liana, who looked shocked to see it in her hands again.

"I wasn't the only one who used her Samuraizer on multiple occasions." I said, and walked inside.

"That's about as close as you're gonna get to a come in." Jayden said, and Lia looked at Darren who nodded slightly.