A Family Reunited [2]

{Silver's POV}

I was inside and in the dojo holding the weapon that was now mine, in my hands, and trained, while I heard all of the others laughing.

I swung my staff above my head, swinging it quickly around, and I just stopped in time.

I had just managed to avoid cutting Darren, and Jayden was standing just behind him, shaking his head.

"I told you." He said, and Darren snorted. "Yeah. A Shiba told me, and I'm supposed to listen why?"

He asked, and I looked at him. "You were closer then blood to him once. I think you grew into Dad."

I said, and swung my staff around quickly as I grabbed one from the side of the room, and threw it at him.

Darren caught it, and he raised his eyebrows. "What? You want a sword to or something?"

I mocked him, and he raised his eyebrows, and grabbed one from the wall, and he held them both.

"10 bucks on Silver." Jayden said. "8 on Darren." Liana said quietly, and I looked at my twin, who was looking at me, and looking on coldly.

"Wow. It really has been half a year." I said, my voice as cold as ice and she is flinching at the clear edge in my voice as I circled with Darren.

"Silver's gonna win. She has her weapon. The weapon of the First Silver Ranger." Emily said.

"Yeah, but Darren's older and stronger." Kevin said, and Jayden looked at him.

"Age doesn't mean a thing to anyone in a fight, especially when you are in and fighting a family member."

He said.

"Darren's got more experience." Kevin argued. "Yeah Kev you're right. But it's running more then any fighting."

Mike said, and I laughed at his comments, and Darren's eyes flashed quickly with lightning, and auras, then surrounded the both of us.

He charged at me, and I blocked the sword swing and reacted immediately as we circled each other, the combat getting quicker, and the strikes getting harder every minute.

"You've definitely gotten stronger, I'll give you that." Darren said as I circled with him, and I growled slightly.

Darren knocked my weapon out of my hand, and I ducked the sword and I caught the sword that Mike threw to me, and I swung at Darren's staff, and it flew out of his hands.

"You don't have the skills to use a sword." He said, and I looked at him, and my eyes flashed with shadows.

"You sure about that?" I asked, and my voice was deadly cold, and when he moved, so did I.

I dove to the side, as he lunged forward at me, and I slashed at his back hard.

He flipped up, and I felt the lightning coming, just before it hit me. I yelled, and the electricity crackled and it hit me hard, and I staggered.

"Silver." I heard Jayden and Mike say, and suddenly I felt his sword hard, as the wood knocked into me.

I dropped onto the ground, holding my ribs, and he looked at me, and I heard Jayden murmuring to Mike.

"You ready to stop?"

Darren asked, as I looked at him.

My eyes were a bright, and stormy grey haze, and now they blazed with shadows.

"I'm the Last Defender. You'll have to do a lot better then that." I said coldly, and I reached back.

I grabbed my sword again as well as my weapon, and Darren snorted as he retrieved his own staff.

"Jayden and Kevin are judges."

Mike said, and I looked at him.

"What? To stay stop? We don't need to anymore. We fight now until one of us is theoretically 'dead'."

I said, and Jayden looked at us both, and nodded slightly. "Go ahead both of you Storms. Oppositial sides of the same family."

He said, and I looked at Darren, who was watching me silently and I looked at him, as I held my staff and sword.

"You get first move." I said, and he looked at me, and swung hard with the staff.

I knocked it away, and the shadows blazed through the air, and it formed ropes, and Darren quickly slashed at and through them all.

Lightning strikes crashed around me, and I reflected them off of my sword, as my eyes blazed with shadows.

"Silver!" I heard Mike shout, but I didn't realize what it meant, until I felt a blast from behind me.

I heard a sword slash through the air, and I looked behind me as I fought off Darren.

Jayden had his sword up, and was blocking Liana's. "Thanks." I said, and he shrugged.

"You've got a fight to win." He said, and I nodded, and Jayden glanced at Liana.

"Try it again, and we'll knock your teeth out." Mike said and Liana looked at him.

"Real nice people you're hanging with Silver." She called, and I kept fighting, with Darren quickly as we circled.

"At least they treat me like family and not horse crap." I said and Darren had sent another blast of lightning at me.

I had blocked this one but it was clear he was getting tired, and then, there is a flash of lightning and he was now in a morphed form, and I looked at him.

Jayden's eyes flashed, and I swear I could taste the fury. I grabbed for my Samuraizer, and I looked at Darren.

"You asked for it."

I said quietly, as he held a spin sword.

I drew my symbol, and the others stood behind me, and their eyes flash with anger.

I looked at them, and then looked at Darren, and let my morph fade quick as I looked at them, and they raised their eyebrows.

"Only a coward morphs during a training battle." I said, and gave the training sword back to Mike.

"You call our brother a coward in front of an entire team of Rangers?" I heard Liana snap, and I looked at her.

"My brother died when the rest of the Storms did. So did my twin sister. You two are the shadows of a better time."

I said, and my team looked at me, their eyes smiling in awe of what I was doing now.

"Memories and faded imagines of what we once knew, and what I had wanted back. I was stupid. I had a family in front of me, and it wasn't you."

I said and walked out of the dojo and as the others all followed me quickly.

They went in for a huge group hug, all at once, as I grunted at weight of all of them almost on top of me.

"Crushing me." I said, and a whistle came from up on the roof, and I saw Darren up there with Liana.

"This is yours."

He said, and threw the Samuraizer, and it flipped end over it's other end and I jumped onto Jayden's back.

I caught it, and Jayden looked at me. "You are so lucky Storms, that I was in a totally expecting zone." He said, and I looked at him.

"Were you gonna drop me?" I asked, chuckling at him. "Eh. I didn't decide in time."

He said, and I punched him between the shoulder blades quickly, and I felt a lurch as he dropped me.

I saw that Darren and Liana had disappeared into the shadows, and I saw that the others, were watching for my reaction about it.

"I'm with my real family." I said, and they smiled. "Rangers Together." I said quietly and smiles now were creeping slowly onto their faces. "Jayden?"

I asked, and he chuckled. "It's your line." He said, and I nodded. "Samurai Forever!"

We shouted, and I was once again tackled by everyone in a heavy and huge hug.