Chapter 1

*** ~Jin Seon Mi~ ***

"You call my name. I'll come to protect you."

It's the broken promise. Honestly I want to call his name. So he could protect me as he promised. Sadly he took away a memory from me. When he told me his name. I wish I know his name. I had never forget his face. This had happen 25 years ago but it's fresh on my mind.

After I set him free, after he took away that memory, he left me. He had never come back. I never saw him again. Where could he be? I wish I could see him again. I want to see his handsome face. Ha ha what!? 

#컴백기념  #3일간3컷투척예정  #계속촬영중  #화유기  #손오공  #goodnight

Yeah he is handsome!

I'm inside the car with my driver. It's a bit traffic today. On the crosswalk, I saw someone smiling at me. He seem to be so familiar. Yeah that's him! Where is he going? He doesn't get any older? A erase erase! I need to talk to him. I want to make things clear.

Jin Seon Mi went out of the car.

"Miss Jin! Where are you going?"

Seon Mi didn't listen to him. She hurriedly walk towards the building that Mr. Fairy enter. She quickly went inside. Looking for the mysterious man.

"Where is he? He was here a few minutes ago." She ask herself. Seon Mi was is a garden. Such a beautiful garden.

"Looking for me?" Said by the familiar voice.

Seon Mi look up, Mr. Fairy is in the terrace, he's looking at her. She went upstairs, Mr. Fairy just vanish when she reach the second floor.

This man is so so annoying! "Where did he go again!?"

"I'm right here!" He said as he appear in front of her. "What do you want from me?"

"Why you didn't come? We had a deal! You promise to protect me!"

"I didn't hear you called me. Do you know my name? You remember it?"

"Yes! I know your name!"

"So what's my name?"

"Okay! Fine! I don't know your name!"

"Hmm.... my name is blah blah blah. Try to find it out! Bye Jin Seon Mi!" Mr. Fairy said before he disappear right in front of Seon Mi.

"Ah! He is so annoying! Such a dope!" Seon Mi got mad.

"I heard that!" Mr. Fairy said, he appear again. "That young Jin Seon Mi I know is cute even if mad. That Jin Seon Mi now is not cute anymore."

"Whatever!" Seon Mi is going downstairs.

"You're not cute. You're pretty!" Mr. Fairy said. It makes Seon Mi's cheeks flush. She roll her eyes. Seon Mi continue walking. She didn't even bother to look back.

"I'll see you often. Bye! Take care Seon Mi!"

Sweet words! But said by the annoying man. Still Seon Mi smile. She went out of the garden.

"I should really know his name." Seon Mi said to herself.

But how can she know it? If she would know, it's useless. She will never remember his name. She can only remember his name if he would give back her memory.

"Miss Jin! Where have you been?" The driver ask.
"Ah I just meet an old friend." She said as she get in the car. "Let's go!?" She smile.
"Yes Miss Jin. Um CEO, you look happy today."

"Me? Happy? Um really?" Seon Mi slightly blush. She look out of the window, seen Mr. Fairy at the Ice Cream Cafe. What's he doing there? Oh he likes ice cream!? Mr. Fairy is eating ice cream. That ice cream look so good!

"Miss Jin! You're not listening to me. What are you looking at?" The driver said.
"Oh sorry. What were you saying again?"

"There's a spark in your eyes. I've never seen that before."

"What!? I don't understand!"

"It's is your eyes and the way you smile. CEO, you're in love!?"

Seon Mi laugh. "Me in love? That's impossible!"

"Miss Jin, who's that man over there? You were staring at him that's why you didn't listen to me."

"Um.... I - I don't know him. But that ice cream looks good."

"You want one? The ice cream or the handsome?"

"Geez! No! We don't have enough time. Just go! Were late!"

"Yes! Right away, Miss Jin!" The driver starts the engine. They went on to their destination - the company of Miss Jin, to the office of CEO Jin Seon Mi.

Why are you denying huh? Said by a little voice in her mind.

What's happening to her?