The Devil Fruit of Love: Chapter Two

Novice writer here~ Oh my goodness! It's been a long time since I have written anything! Anyways cutting it through the weird story of mine. It's getting more weirder and weirder. I hope you enjoy this one! Shambles~!

Notes:
"I'm Koito Yuu." - Normal talk, situation description
"Mero Mero Mellow!" - Attack Name, Chapter Title
"Saeki-senpai is a dignified Ojou-sama as usual." - Character Thoughts, Flashback

Chapter Two
Conflicting Love and Saeki-senpai

Yuu is still clinging to Sayaka like a cicada clinging on a tree as they started to walk towards the gate. Yuu realized that she forgotten her bag.

Yuu: Umm... Saeki-senpai, is it alright if I make a request to you?
Sayaka: Yes, Koito-san. What is it?
Yuu: Etto... Can you please help me on getting my bag in the classroom? I forgotten about it ever since that ruckus...
Sayaka: -exhales deeply- Koito-san, this isn't the right time to get your bag. If there are many students in the classroom, I can't protect you.
Yuu: Etto... -flashback from previous scenes-
Sayaka: You still want to go back?
Yuu: No, not this time! -walks on ahead-
Sayaka: That's good.

As they approached the gate, Yuu broke the silence.

Yuu: Saeki-senpai, are you a Devil Fruit user?
Sayaka: Yes, I ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi, that made me a rubber person for a lifetime.
Yuu: Gomu Gomu no Mi? -remembering something mentioned by Koyomi- Ah! The Pirate King's Devil Fruit!
Sayaka: -smiles- Yes, it is. -looks at Yuu-
Yuu: I-i-is there something wrong with me, Saeki-senpai?
Sayaka: -looks ahead- Nothing's wrong, Koito-san.
Yuu: Um... Actually... I ate a Devil Fruit during lunch time... Ever since then many people have started to feel lustful towards me...
Sayaka: Is that so. Probably Mero Mero no Mi.
Yuu: Mero Mero no Mi?
Sayaka: Also known as The Devil Fruit of Love. It makes people regardlessly fall in love with you, Koito-san.
Yuu: -stops clinging to Sayaka- Huh?! But... I'm not really that attractive, Saeki-senpai!
Sayaka: -smirks- I know. It also seems that I'm not affected by it probably because I don't find you attractive.
Yuu: -pouting- That's so mean, Saeki-senpai!
Sayaka: -sweatdropped- You admitted it just now...
Yuu: Whatever!

As they continued talking, a black-haired girl just suddenly blocked off their path.

Black-haired girl: Sayaka, where are you going?
Sayaka: -looks at her- Ah, Touko. What a coincidence.
Touko: What coincidence? You are skipping classes which is quite unusual. (-_-) -sees Yuu- And you also....

As Touko stared at Yuu, her heart has gone ba-dump! And her inner dark self awakened.

Yuu: Nanami-senpai?
Sayaka: Touko, what's wrong?
Touko: -laughing menacingly- I decided! I will ****, *****, *****, Yuu-chan in front of me!
Yuu and Sayaka: What the heck?!

Touko starts to charge towards Yuu like Mitis charging towards Seiya being hungry for sexual intercourse. Sayaka stepped in front of her and...

Sayaka: -raises hands- Gomu Gomu no Tsuppari!

As Sayaka stopped Touko like a sumo wrestler did, Touko got blown away towards the wall.

TO BE CONTINUED