True

"...Subway and Bank is under construction please stay..."

The sound of the reporter was drowned out by a haze of sleep that threatened to take over her body as she relaxed against her chair.

Until the noise of the loud door startled her awake as amber eyes shoot over towards the sound landing upon a happy girl.

"(name)-chan!" She called out dropping her equipment and running towards her friend "you survived, yay!"

(name) let out a sigh. "Yeah.. That stupid hero thought he could tell me off... Tch"

"Oohh what happened?!"

"N- nothing..." She turned her head away from Toga. "I am changing my gear though... Shit, who knew me and Ground Zero had such a similar fashion sense... It was embarrassing, to say the least," (name) crossed her arms, a light blush spread across her face as she recalled his Heroic attire.

"We both have skin-tight sleeveless shirts, black utility belts, and joggers... we both have combat boots as well. That's.. That's really embarrassing Toga-Chan"

"Ohh indeed! I'd be embarrassed if I matched with a hero too!" She replied with a wild smile "If you change your clothes, you should dress more like me! It's easier to move in a skirt!"

"What if it lifts, Toga? I'm a villain, not some-" She paused, thinking it over. "I could wear some black tights underneath!" (name) starting smiling again

(Leave suggestions here 👀👌)

"Alright! Also, I'm gonna be training for the next few days so if you don't mind" She shouted as she ran out of the building.

She sure as hell threw her own pity party after she lost to Ground Zero. He was really powerful and.. Cunning. She hadn't been expecting any of that at all, so she was planning to do a re-match with him and win.

She went into the familiar alleyway only to pause upon finding a figure that had entered presumably a few seconds before she had. She nearly choked when he turned around.

"Katsuki?!" She paused, her eyes looking into his for a second, then shot down to his figure.

He smirked as she examined his casual attire. A baggy yellow sweater that seemed a tone darker than his hair... And baggy black jeans that wrinkled loosely around his ankles. It was simple but cute on him.

Wait... Cute?

"Done fucking staring yet?" Katsuki spat, bringing her back to reality.

"Ah! What do you mean staring?! What are you doing here anyway?!" She yelled as she took a few steps towards him angrily

"I asked you a damn question first" Katsuki said standing firm where he was seemingly not afraid of his childhood friend a bit.

"Sorry, I completely blocked you out, what did you ask?" (name) sassed which made Katsuki click his tongue in anger.

"I figured that much knowing how fucking thick your skull is."

"Wha-!"

"I asked you if we could talk." He said in a calmer tone.

"You wanna talk?" (name) stopped in front of him, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, don't make me fucking repeat myself again." He paused, then locked his gaze with hers.

"I know you're not entirely bad, dumbass."

"Hah! Yes I-"

"No, you're not. You wouldn't have waited 10 minutes to detonate those bombs if you were." He spoke smoothly, his gaze unwavering from her own as a smirk grows on his face.