Where do I even start

Five raises his eye brow, " I thought we had to go to Egypt?" He questions.
"We literally have time in a suitcase, I usually do these things and I've met some friends on the way so don't worry about it," I answer. I keep walking towards the theater with Five at my heels. "I thought the suitcase was monitored by the commission, " He says.
"They are just this one is made by me," I reply nonchalantly. I entered and climbed up to the second floor. Five teleports to me in a matter of milliseconds, but I keep walking till I reach my desired destination, the best seat in the house. We sit down practically at the center of the stage with a good height.
"So who is your disciple," he says as he crosses his legs.
"Will," I reply.
"William Shakespeare?" He jokes.
"Yes, " I confirm. Five's eyes widen and stares at me as I watch the theater fill in with the audience. I sit back still feeling Five's stare on me. I looked around at the crowd viewing the size of the audience as I waited for Willie's first play be brought to life.

End of play...

I mentally critic his work from setting to the dialogue. "Hmm, definitely better than the draft," I comment. Five stares at me furrowing his brows and asks," Isn't he the best playwright in this century?"
"Well, he has some famous works that is more appreciated in the future maybe, but this is his first play so of course he isn't as popular and just from the sloppy play there wasn't enough detail in his script or look you can see they have random personalities that don't match to the scene sometimes and oh man it needs more movement it's boring like watching a family with excessive drama during dinner ," I explain. All Five does is nod, as we both stand and go down to the first floor. Slipping through the crowd toward the backstage area I go through spaces in between the exiting audience , until I reach the front, I enter through the somewhat hidden door to the back. Five is already by my side and we enter together. Finding the cheering backstage members for the success of another play. I find Willie and tap him on the shoulder. He turns and smiles at me which I return, hugging and kissing each other on the cheek."My lord is thy really here," he says, not believing my existence.
"'Tis, I Ace of Spades," I respond.
"Love 'tis a wonder and a thrill to see you, and you made it to my first play, as thou sworn," he says.
"I shalt not go back on my word, very wonderful play," I compliment.
"Really, my love you liked it," he says thrilled with excitement of my praise.
"It was quite enjoyable, much improvement," I compliment.
"What? My ears have I heard the voice of an angel and their blessing?" Shakespeare says over dramatic as always.
"Oh, Willie thou is quite the story teller and flirter, do I have to warn thou's wife?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow. Willies eyes widen and he quickly shook his head and plead, " I plead in desperate need, thou not follow thou's actions through. Annie my beloved Annie, she is the heaven and earth, a sun that shines too bright, I would run, leap, even fly to catch her heart once more, like how the moon chases the sun each night. "
"I could never break thy heart in such ways," I give him a sincere smile and hug him. Willie suddenly recognized the other person, "Thou has a unique taste in men, or is this thous father?"
"Hahaha, Willie thou quite a jester of jokes," I laugh out.
"I rather have my fingers cut off and bleed eternally than be anyone's father" Five says with disgust.
"Willie, this is Five he is my... apprentice," I explain. Five raising his eyebrow as I say this.
"Now, thou nonst have scorpions in thous brain every dark maiden and honorable man knows she is wiser than her age, however thous age might not help reach thous goal," William says seeing Five's response to my words.
"Five this is William Shakespeare, I will just be one second I have to give him my notes and the revisions and edits I've made on his work Hamlet," I say. Five nods no longer shocked. "I suggest to try the food here it is quite delicious," I note to him before speaking once again with Willie. We speak of the stage and how to use it to our advantage and I recommend watching some well done plays that are performing in the near future. Of course, Willie begged me to stay over and meet his wife and children. I peaked over to watch Five and I answered that I had to check with my apprentice since he would need to stay the night as well if we did.
"Of bring thy's friend it will be fun but of course we will need to arrange the bedroom situation a little. Is it okay if you sleep in the same room on the same bed?" He asks.
"Umm, I am not sure, let me check?" I respond uncertain and swiftly move towards Five who had a small plate of grapes and cookies. "Five we might stay the night at Willie's, also we would have to share a bed," I say casually.
"Whatever, do what you want," he answers. I nod and walk back to Willie to give our response. We spent the night celebrating with the cast. I was friendly with almost everyone in the cast but as I was socializing, Mr. tough guy and too cool for everyone else stood at one spot and drank some wine. I walked over to him with his indifferent face on, he looked at me with surprising beautiful greenish blue eyes. "Hmm, if only there was light in them," I mumbled.
"What do you want?" He asked shifting his gaze to me. He was definitely better than others from his way of observation and well hidden thoughts and feelings.