Blossoming

Damien smiles a little but pip is still a bit confused so he makes a question just to be sure "so uhh..are we like a thing now?.." He nervously asked as he blushed more. Damien nodded and pip seemed a bit shocked and happy "r-really?" he blushed even more "I thought you were just playing a terrible joke on me.." he said. "I'm not. I promise, I will never harm you again" said damien "o-okay. Umm..am i allowed to hug you?.." pip asked now being a bit scared because of what happend in the past. damien nods again and pip with no hesitation hugs him tightly,Damien smiles and holds Pip close "I'm actually glad i came with you today" pip said as he blushes again "Me too" said damien as he smiles and pets Pip's hair.

Pip giggles as it starts to rain,Damien curses under his breath "Fuck" he said which pip didn't hear at all "I guess I'll be heading home early today.." pip said "let me come with you" damien insisted "are you sure?" Pip asked,Damien nods "alright then" says pip. They head to pip's house,they arrive and go inside "get comfy i guess..i don't think it will stop raining so soon" said pip "Thanks pip" said damien.

Pip smiles "no problem! I'll be back in a sec,I'm going to get changed,I hope you don't mind" pip said "That's fine" said damien as Pip leaves giving damien time enough to look around. Damien examines everything yet there seems to be some kind of diary at a small table but pip came back before damien could grab it and have a look at it and Damien turns to look at Pip who had his hair tied up in a ponytail,was wearing a white shirt and some black sweatpants with 1 white line on each side "I look terrible don't i?" Pip asked "You look beautiful" damien said as pip started to blush "r-really?" Pip said. Damien nods "t-thank you,its the first time someone says that to me that" said pip "Really? Then, they must be blind not to see your beauty" said damien. This made pip blush so much his face whole face literally was red "o-oh my" said pip as Damien approached him and hold his hands,pip is still as red as a cherry and a bit confused again so he tries to make conversation. "Our relationship is moving kinda fast now..don't you think?" Said the British boy "is it?" Damien asked "kinda..but it dosen't bother me that much" said pip. "I hope not" said damien as he chuckles a little and kisses Pip's cheek.

At this point damien was being far too nice so this did bother pip a little bit "I can bearly tell its actually you right now,you act and talk so differently from what i remember. How come is that?" He said "Becsuse I grew up" said damien which wasn't a response pip hoped "I know,I know,but it's kinda weird" said pip "Yeah, it's weird" agreed damien as pip began to giggle "I'm kinda curious about the party tho" said pip.

"It was dull" replied damien as pip kept giggling "it's not like spending time with me was any better" said pip "I think you were better than that party. I'm sorry again for what happend years ago" said damien "It's fine,i only had a few burns but that didn't kill me" pip insisted "I feel really bad about that" said damien. At this point pip was getting a bit annoyed "it's okay,it's fine,I'm alright,nothing to worry about anymore" he said as the place filled with awkward silence "I don't need nor want you to apologize all the time for it. I..I just want to spend as much time as possible with you.." pip spoke again. Damien looked at him "That's wonderful. Because, I want to spend time with you too" Pip blushed "..R-right..so..what do you want to do now." Pip asked and Damien shrugs after "I don't know" said damien,pip had a brilliant idea about what to do that both of them would enjoy so he decides to ask damien if he would like to watch a movie with him "It can be anything you want" said pip. damien agrees so he picks a horror movie,he plays it and they sit together. Some time passed when in the middle of the movie pip screams and hugs damien in fear Damien then chuckles a little and holds Pip close "Don't worry, honey" said damien "I-im sorry,this is a bit too much for me" said pip,still a bit scared but he smiles and blushes a bit and being near damien who was holding him close made Pip get a bit too comfy and slowly start to fall asleep. Damien kissed the sleepy British boy while they were watching the movie.
_________________________________________
This one is like 100 words longer than the rest.

We are having trouble working on chapter 4 so please leave some suggestions if you can or want