First meeting

Today was the day I started filming my music video. I was seeing who was in the filming location which as at a local pub. We rented it out for about 3 weeks so you had to shoot this fast. They told me to pick any man from the crowd to bring onto the stage to sit in the chair that was in the middle. The director yelled action, the music started and I scanned the crowd and saw him. I saw Colin in the crowd.

" Come here, big boy." I went and grabbed his hand and led him to the chair.

"Ah, mm, yeah" I sang slowly as I found the zip- ties and tied his wrists down. He looked down very confused.

"You've been a bad, bad boy" I sang lifting his chin to look at me.

"I'm gonna take my time, so enjoy." I ran my hand down to his chest. I slowly walked around him dragging my hand across his chest. I stopped with my hand on his shoulder. I leaned down close to his ear.

"There's no need to feel no shame." I sang softly. I could feel Colin squirm in his seat. I walked to the piano and grabbed a glass of champagne.

"Relax, and sip upon my champagne." I put the glass to his lips and tilted the glass. He drank the champagne without a thinking.

"Cause I wanna give you a little taste.
Of the sugar below my waist, you nasty boy." I sat on his lap and could feel the heat coming off him.

"I'll give you some oh-la-la. Voulez vous coucher avec moi?" I looked him in the eyes and winked.

"What does that mean?" Colin whispered under his breath.

"I got you breaking into a sweat... Got you hot, bothered, and wet.. You nasty boy." I bit my lip and started touching Colin.

I looked Colin in the eyes to see if he was ok with it. I saw a look In his eyes that said 'can we take a break, please?' I yelled for them to stop the music and cameras.

"Do you need a minute, Colin?" I asked him with concern in my voice.

"May I?" He asked.

I cut the zip-ties and he walked away at a rather speed. I followed him to make sure he was alright. I saw him walk into a closet in the back. I went to the door and knocked lightly.

"Colin? Are you okay?" I asked softly. There was no reply.

"Can I come in?" I waited a moment. Then I heard doorknob shake and the door opened. I walked in closing the door behind me.