In the closet

In the closet I found Colin sitting on the floor hitting the back of his head on the wall.

"Hey, hey. Don't do that you are going to get hurt." I said putting my hand on his cheek. He stopped and looked at me.

"What's wrong, Colin?"

"Nothing... you... wait that came out wrong." He said.

"Did I do something wrong?" I said with concern in my voice.

"Nothing is wrong. It's just that you... well I... Why did you pick me out of all of the others?" Colin asked.

" I chose you because you are adorable."

" You are young and beautiful. You should have picked someone younger. I am old, ugly, and..." he said but I broke him off with a kiss.

"Oh my god. I am sorry Colin. I shouldn't have done that." As I finished he pulled me in for another kiss.

This kiss lasted way longer. Filled with passion. Colin moved his hands from my cheeks down to my hips. He guided me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Colin started moving his lips along my jaw and down my neck. I tilted my head to give him better access.

"Let me tell the director you need some time. Then we can go to my place and continue without getting caught." I whispered in his ear.

"Sounds fun." I could hear the smirk on his face.

I walked out of the closet and talked to the director.

"Hey, Mathew. Colin said he needs a day to gather himself. You can send everyone home."

"Ok. Got it." Mathew said.

I went back and told Colin to follow me. We both grabbed our coats and left. I had taken a cap to the pub so we took Colin's car. I told him where to go. When we got to your flat things took off.