Lillian x reader: sweets

All I can say is that I want something sweets :P
I want sweets. I want macaroons. Yum~
__________________________________________________

You hummed a sweet tone as you walked through the forest. You grabbed a new candle and walked away from the sound of wheezing. You weren't scared at all.

"I guess they didn't think I would fight back. . ." You chuckled as you grabbed a rock and placed it in your pocket. You sat down on a rock and took your backpack off.
"Snack time!" Right after you said that a little girl began floating toward you. "Oh, come on. Really? I want to eat not throw rocks. . ." You groaned as you grabbed the rock from your pocket. You stopped when you saw the girl sit down in front of you.

You looked down at her as she looked up at you. Your bag in between the both of you. You see her look inside and get all excited.

"Can I have some!?" Ah, she wanted candy. You nodded and she started digging into your bag and eating your candy. You grabbed some as well and the two of you ate in content. You remembered you had grabbed something from a well and took it out of your pocket. The girl stopped eating and stared at the stuff rabbit.

"Honey Bunny. . . You found Honey Bunny!" The girl cried out as she lunged for it. You smiled at the sight of her. She stopped playing with her toy and looked up at you.

"Give me all your candy and I'll tell the others to leave you alone!"

You were still smiling when you heard this but inside you were screaming. Give up all my candy!? Hell no! But I could be left alone. . . Nah, I want my candy. I'll just throw rocks. You shook out of your thoughts as you see the girl try to give you her best puppy eyes even though they were pitch black.

"Sure!"
Idiot. There goes your candy.
__________________________________________________

I want candy. I want popcorn. I want food.

I hoped you guys enjoyed this!!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!!

Bye!!!