❤19❤

Arnav pov

My flight landed in about 5 min...
I was at the airport moving towards exit while this i switch on my phone amd there was a message from nk...

Call me asap
I called him before even the ring start he picked my phone...

Arnav bro khushi ji went out saying she has to bring somethings...

And why the hell you didnt went with her.
She refused to take me with her.. I doubt something is going on...after a letter came for her...she went inside her room..and locked the doors...

After two hours she came out with a bag
And said she has to pick some things...
Arnav do something i didnt feel things are right...

Dont worry calm down nk i will check ...
I will tell you...

After finishing my call with nk ..
One of my security called and told me that anjali maam she not out from the parlor yet...
I ordered her to check inside...
She was not present inside..

While we were figuring out i get another message it was a number and the message says...

Baby...i love u

I told the security to meet me at airport...
While they were coming i with shivering hands opened my laptop and khushi position was on screen...
She is moving outskirts in an isolated area....

What is happening ....i started connecting the dots and its clear...
Anjali is missing and khushi is going to some isolated area...
This is enough i call my friend aakash who is DGP and told him everything..they are on their way...

In the meantime my security team came and we headed for khushi...
I was praying whole time for her safety and anjali's too...

As we were about to enter we hear the sound of something crashing down .....the scene infront of my eyes makes me stop....nooooo
-------------------------------------------------------------
Khushi pov

He was standing infront of me his eyes were filled with hatred. ..he slapped me very hard across my face blood oozes out from corner before I could sense what happen next moment I felt a death pain in my ribs and my left a cry nd with that blow I was on floor in pain ....

You are the one because of whom he changed his will ..if you had never came into his life everything will be mine..he punched me again but this time I made myself small like a ball ...he punched me on my legs and he bring out the gun from his back and said you have to die ....

I closed my eyes to make my final goodbye to everyone .....arnav .....

A voice of shot came but my vision got blurred but I did see shyam was lying on floor in pain blood oozing out. ..

Several foot steps were there...screaming....

Khushi ..khushi... arnav he is near  me before I could see him my eyes were closed and I went into darkness....peace .....silence.....

Arnav's pov

Khushi was lying on the floor anjali was tied up. ..shyam was about to shoot khushi my heart stop at the moment nooooo. ....

Before shyam can shoot khushi aakash shoot him on leg and he  fall on the ground crying in pain...

I rush towards my khushi while my security took anjali ....

Khushi....khushi..... look your arnav is here khushi..open your eyes khushi.....Khushi you can't leave me khu........

Aakash said arnav be strong we need to take bhabhi to hospital now....I was not in a state to say anything or do...he pick khushi up and moved towards my car with me on back with khushi he drove my car and anjali came in khushi's car with all security. .

Khushi just open your eyes whatever you will say I will do ...I will change the will...just open your eyes baby please...

We reached the hopital and khushi was taken immediately into OT ....

After half our maa nk dad anjali came....I hugged maa ...

Mom ask  khushi to get up her arnav is waiting for her...I can't live without her maa...she didn't said a word just kept holding me...

Every minute is felt like years. I looked at anjali and her condition she needs rest..I get up from my seat and sat near her ...

She started crying ..

Arnav this is all because of me khushi is in this condition...I ....I m sorry arnav..

Sshhhh....no anjali it's not because of you..dont blame yourself...you should go home and take rest...if something happen here I will tell you...she denied but I looked at maa and she took anjali with her...

Its been two hours since the operation starts while this nk was holding my hand...he is afraid I know how much he loves khushi ..we both are..the light went off and doctor came out..

We both stand from  our seats and asked her how is khushi...

Mr arnav ...we are....

Tell me how it is????