Chapter 1: The Squad

Amanda took a walkie talkie out of her suit. She looked up and saw that everyone stared at her in confusion. "What? I need to have contact with my guards!" The rest nodded in approval. "Joyman for Shufflebottom! Come in, Shufflebottom!"

"Here Shufflebottom!" a creaky sound replied in the walkie talkie.

"Bring the WO to the Association of Peculiar Education! Over!" Amanda commanded.

"The... The WO? Are you sure, ma'am? O... Over?" the creaky voice asked, clearly cowering in fear.

Amanda sighed. "If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't ask it, you Shufflemoron! Now get those kids! Over!" she snapped.

"Ye- Yes, ma'am! Over!"

"Over and out!" Amanda closed the message and sighed in frustration. She looked up when she heard the whole room giggling. "Did I miss something?"

Klaus roared of laughter. "Shufflebottom... What a good codename!"

Amanda frowned. "It isn't a codename."

Klaus stopped laughing, but his idiotic smile didn't leave his face. "Not a codename?" Amanda shook her head firmly. Klaus coughed awkwardly. "Of course I knew that. I was...joking."

Amanda rolled her eyes and groaned. Joking? Him?

****************************************************************************

"Hey, Donny, sup? Out of donuts?" guard (read: jailer) Gregory Johansson asked when a sweating Donegal, "Donny", Shufflebottom passed him. It was clear he was stressed, the usual.

"Oh, Greg, you don't want to know!" Donny answered quickly. Greg followed him. He was a big man with a lot of muscles. His dark eyes came out perfectly on his brown skin and bald head. If he wasn't married, he had 10 girlfriends around every finger. "The Boss wants me to bring The Four to the Association of Education!"

Greg hissed. "Ooh, that sounds hard, man!" The two headed to the isolation "rooms" (cells).

Donny nodded anxiously. "Yeah, it is. Oh, why is it always me?" he complained while looking at heaven. He cringed when he felt a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, man, I got yo back, " Greg encouraged bravely.

Donny nodded thankfully. "Thanks, Greg." He panicked. "But what about my front?"

Greg shook his head. He laughed. He stopped laughing when they arrived in the section of the isolation cells. They stopped by a large door. "Here it is." He turned to Donny. "Do ya already have a will?"

Donny's head snapped up. "Eh?" was all he could bring out. Greg laughed and took his keys to open the door. He felt Donny shake when they entered the hallway. Cells on the left, the girls. Cells on the right, the boys.

"Who first?" Greg asked.

Donny looked at him. He gulped. "Is there a "no-one" option?"

Greg chuckled. "Come on. We'll take the least dangerous one first, " he suggested nodding to himself.

Donny frowned a bit. "Is there a "least dangerous one"?"

Greg nodded. "What's the worst thing to do: robbing a bank, causing fire, killing someone, or raiding some stores?" Donny stared blankly at him. Greg nodded. "Tha's what I thought." He approached the right side: the boys' side. He passed three cells and heard growling. Greg tried to ignore it and he stopped before the fourth cell. Donny quickly rushed after him. Greg knocked on the door and shove the peephole open. "Western? You in there?" he asked whispering. He glanced through the hole.