Ch. 21 - Runway

Fiera *****

---------------

Hi, sweeties!

I would like to say thanks for checking my story. Please consider hitting the vote button and drop your most encouraging comments.

Stay tuned. Lovelotsss!

- Checapps 💕

-----------

Fiera.

"I'm surprised the boss didn't fire you yet." Luisa said from behind.

I narrowed my eyes at her.
"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Shush bitch, you don't have to act innocent. I know you're rotten kind."

I held my hand up.
"Hold up with the names, faggot. If you find my kind rotten, I'm worried about how you call yours..."

"There's nothing extraordinary in you, bitch. You just have----

I cut her off.
"There's nothing extraordinary in me? Excuse YOU, but compared to you, I'm one hell of a phenomenal being!"

She raised her uneven brows.
"Phenomenal? On what aspect? Your face??"

"Hey, hey, hey. I do understand that you don't know what's phenomenal in my beauty, cos' let's face it, how could you??  you don't have one to start with."

She laughed humorlessly.
"Very funny. I saw you leave with your boy toy so I told the boss." She held her chin up. Pretty proud of what she 'thinks' she achieved.

I crossed my arms.
"So you're the one who told them."

She clapped her hands, looking at me with a smirk on her lips.
"Clever monkey! Of course, it's me! I would love to see your sorry ass being kicked like a lost puppy."

"Aside from being Bruno's GAGA staff, you were an undercover spy... What will you be next?"

She crossed her arms too.
"Depends on the need."

Few staffs start to look at us.
With her tone, the whole place will hear us.

She is really eager to draw a scene.

Damn eager to humiliate me in front of everybody.

"You really wanna do this infront of everyone, huh?"

She chuckled.
"Why? You afraid they'll find you disgusting? huh?"

So, she really wanna push this!
Two can play the game.

I smirked back.
"Actually, I ain't afraid of anything."

She arched a brow at me.
"Ain't afraid? Why would I even be surprised?? Your face is as thick as your ass!"

I laughed.
"I'm afraid I can't say the same.
Because no matter what you do, your face looks the SAME with your ASS. Imagine walking around the streets looking like a bumpy ass? Round face with dark bumps?? Grrrrr." I shiver in disgust.
"And bitch, not with the ass. Don't you pinpoint on my ass. Especially if you have a straight back... "
My eyes narrow as I pretend to inspect her back. "Ooops, was that an ass? Darn, I've mistaken it for a back. That's one flat ass... no scratch that, one plain back. You look like a walking flyboard with a face of an ass. Weird..."

They looked at each other with their hands on their mouths.

That's right bitches, laugh at her expense!

Her face fumed in anger.
"How dare you?!"

I tilted my head sideways, faking a shock expression.
"What?? How dare I speak the truth? You have no mirrors back home? Would you want me to buy you one?"