the transferring

(elsas pov:)

hi!my name is elsa winters amd im a hot celebrity in youtube with my friends the big 5. They have been my friends since kindergarden and we grew and grew till we reached here.i have always liked jack but i dont know if he likes me back while hiccup likes merida and merida likes hiccup. im a good friend i keep secrets!!

the secretary of our principal in rosal academy texed us (the big 5) it said

to the big 5

the principal will meet you in his office later at 3pm. dont be late!! :)

~hallie:-)

i went to the principals office at 2:30pm and the others seem to be there earlier than me.

"hi guys" i said and i recived a chorus of hi's "hi snowflake"jack said to me with a smirk. "big 5 thank you for coming" mr. salvestian said to us with a warm smile on his face. Mr.salvestian is a good guy and has always been close to us."I recived a letter from a school named celebratians academy. It looks like it is a celebrity school since you guys are celebs in youtube"he said and we just laughed "they are inviting you to their school!" he said with a suprised face on his face. We gasped and could not belive what happened.

"thats awsome" we all said "you will register in the school in L.A". In L.A thats like the state where almost everyone of my favorite celebs live!!:).we all went to my house and we discused about the school in L.A then a knock appeird in my door "who is it"i said suspiciously " its me anna" she said "ANNA!" punzie screamed as anna came through the door."PUNZIE!!" anna screamed but even louder, we just covered our ears as they continued screaming until they stopped. they gave some warm hugs to each other. Me,anna and punzie are cousins . they missed each other because they havent seen each other since last,last year so they are suprised to see each other again." "hey! tomorrow lets register in the school cause i realy want to check out the school." merida said then they all left to their houses and slept.

==============

hi guys!!:) hope tou like it!! sorry for the lame chapter!! ill try update everyday!!