Stealin Food

Ok, yes I know, stealing food is bad. But I jumped through a portal back to Earth just for Entrapta. Does that make it better?

I keep the portal opened, take a shopping cart and filled it with a bunch of groceries. Milk, eggs, and others. Once I fill the cart, I push the cart through the portal, jump through, then close the portal. Awesome, free shopping cart.

I start cooking some tiny food and I hear Entrapta just go "Hiiiiii!" I guess Glimmer and Bow and maybe Seahawk are here. I turn off the stove and I run out to the main part. Bow and Glimmer are hugging close together. Besties! I run over to Entrapta and I wave to Bow and Glimmer. Bow shoots an arrow at Catra but she jumps out of the way and hits Entrapta!

"Bow what the fuck? Watch where you're aiming that thing!" I yell at Bow. Entrapta is now wrapped in...something...that I don't know. I go to try to get Entrapta out of it. "Are you okay, Entrapta?" She just analyzes the, whatever it is.

"Always great to see you, Sparkles, but we're a little busy here" Catra yells over to Glimmer. Glimmer asks for where the disk is. "What? You didn't like my new and improved version of She-Ra?"

Bow turns to Entrapta and I. I keep trying to get Entrapta out of the bundle but she's just analyzing it some more. "Entrapta, Y/N, please, look who you're working with." Bow says. I guess he's trying to get us back to join them but no. It's not working. "Whatever the Horde's giving you is not worth the damage you're doing to Etheria. Those monsters outside are infected by the same virus that's infecting She-Ra!"

"Infected? That cant be right" I say. "The disk only infects First Ones Tech" Entrapta just straight up interrupts me with a gasp.

"The bugs are First Ones Tech!" Entrapta keeps rolling around. God dammit, I thought I was getting close to freeing her.

"Entrapta! Stop rolling around, haha." I say, chasing after her. I think at this point, she just wants us to run around.

Where is Scorpia? We kinda need her right now! Wait right she's watching Adora. Who's probably, like, really drunk.

"Entrapta!" I call. "Look over here. A giant disk thing. Is this what Hordak wants?" I ask. Entrapta just keeps rolling over, which I find adorable.

"Yes, actually. Lets keep it quiet though. We're having so much fun right now!" She says. She's right. This is fun.

Meanwhile, back at the Fright Zone

"Yes," a deep voice says. A dark figure goes into the light, revealing it is Hordak.

"My mind control device is complete." He continues. "I am tired of that god forsaken Earthling Y/N being here. Soon, with this device, I will control everyone they love. Including their girlfriend, Entrapta." Hordak finishes with a maniacal laugh.

Back in the north

"We have to destroy the disk, or none of us are getting out of here!" Glimmer yells. We've destroyed the disk once before, then Entrapta decided to rebuild it.

"Huh, guess I must have lost it." Catra scoffs. She thinks she lost it, ha.

"Oh Catra, it's in your pocket, remember?" I say. I ruined it for her, haha. Catra just gives me a death stare. I must be on her last nerves.

After a moment, the ceiling bursts open! One of the bugs is trying to kill us! Again!

I draw a few knives, but then a few blasts hit the bug. And guess who it is?

"For the Horde!" Scorpia yells. It's Scorpia, Seahawk, and Adora!

Catra and Glimmer are wrestling for the disk. Glimmer knocks it out of Catra's hand and it lands over to me. Uh oh, pressure is on me.

I just freeze up as Bow shoots an arrow at the disk, but Catra catches it and throws it back to Bow.

"Can't you do anything?" Catra asks, pushing me over. Bullshit, I do a lot.

Glimmer grabs onto Catra yelling at her for the disk. I'm throwing knives at the bug but also trying to get Entrapta out of the bundle.

A while has passed and now Glimmer and Bow are telling Scorpia to break the disk, but Catra is all "No don't." But really Scorpia broke the disk, making the bugs go back to normal.

Scorpia grabs onto me and Entrapta. "I'm getting you guys out of here" she says. She grabs onto Catra and throws us onto a skiff. I finally get Entrapta out of the bundle and we're all heading back to the Fright Zone.

Catra says that the mission was a failure but ha she don't know that we found some First Ones Tech.

Entrapta and I run inside the skiff with the Tech. "That was fun! But I left all the food at the place." I say.

"I mean, you stole those at first so you should be able to steal them back" Entrapta tells me. That's true. I did steal them.

I yawn. "Wow, all of this jumping through portals and fighting giant monster bugs makes me tired. I'm gonna take a nap until we're back at the Fright Zone." I lie down on the floor but Entrapta picks me up and makes a bed with her hair.

"Get well rested, babe" Entrapta says. I head to sleep while Entrapta examines the First Ones Tech. On our way back to the Fright Zone with no worries.